watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bullard Wants To Stay At Hull

Started by White Noise, April 27, 2010, 07:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

For those of you who are missing your daily Bullard story there is a great one just gone up on The Guardian website.

Hull are desperate to offload their injury prone star but a source close to Bullard says that Jimmy is happy at Hull and does not want to leave.

Could this have anything to do with him still having 3 years left on his 45k a week contract and the clubs that are interested in him only want to offer pay as you play contracts to a player who has only managed about 30 games in the last 3 seasons?

I think that is red herring. I think Jimmy wants to stay because he loves the club, the area and the fans and wants to get a nig club like Hull back where it belongs! That uninsurable knee should go down a storm in The Championship!

Tom

Sorry WN, nothing against you because you know that I think you are the best but who gives a sh!te about this floppy hair tosser! He is a cancer. Have fun in the Coca Cole league with your big club loser!!! Nice penalty miss as well!
Fulham for life!

Fernhurst

The rumour around Hull is, Jimbo was taken off at half time in their crucial game on Saturday due to the effects of a hangover!!

mind you, 45k a week come rain or shine might make me slightly inebriated most days of the week!!

Admin

So would I at £45k a week with another 4 years remaining on my contract. Clubs like Newcastle may want him but they will not pay that kind of money for the risk factor so he knows damn well he's fooked if Hull get rid of him.

When he joined Hull, Jimmy though 'Sweet' this deal will take me up to my retirement age of 34-35 a nice wedge of 2.7 million earned along the way and a sound financial backing for him and his familly. It don't look like that now.  :dft002:

White Noise

No I totally agree Tom. To be honest there should be no place for stories about him on a board like this but his situation has become more laughable than I ever thought possible. I stopped posting Bullard stories months ago and I will now resume my blanket ban.

bigalffc

He is the ultimate mercenary he wont move for less, and who would pay it?
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

CorkedHat

Come on - we love giving it large to Bullard and nobody more so than you Tom.
You are right WN we need a special Bullard topic link right under the Tipping Competition I would suggest.
In the spirit of Mr Finn's canine adventures one day I am going to the pound, choose a mongrel with a crook knee, take him home and call it Bullard :035: :035: :035: :035:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Quote from: CorkedHat on April 28, 2010, 03:02:09 AM
Come on - we love giving it large to Bullard and nobody more so than you Tom.

Now that's the truth and you can't argue that CorkedHat! Feck that floppy hair tosser!!! Can anyone tell me how that big club Hull is doing or how well the muppet takes a penalty kick? Come to find out now that he is drunk tw@t to boot! This guy is all quality and class.  :011: :011: :011: :005: :005:
Fulham for life!

TonyGilroy

The best that Hull will manage for Bullard is a loan deal with the loaning club paying a % of his wage and with an immediate recall clause in the event of injury. Maybe add on payments when a certain number of games are played.

That's doable and could be of interest to some lower Prem clubs.

Does depend of course on Bullards emotional and psychological fitness as well as the state of his knees.

Ultimately of course the lovable football loving f***er left us for money and that's why he'll stick with Hull.

Peabody

Can he be moved on at all/ If recent reports are true that Hull still owe Fulham £1.5m. If that is true, then is there not a rule in place forbidding his transfer. Tom, I do wish that you would stop using words like "cancer" to describe a person.

epsomraver

Quote from: Tom on April 27, 2010, 07:05:57 PM
Sorry WN, nothing against you because you know that I think you are the best but who gives a sh!te about this floppy hair tosser! He is a cancer. Have fun in the Coca Cole league with your big club loser!!! Nice penalty miss as well!

I think you need to grow up mate, we don't use terms like cancer lightly in this country, all your douche bag crap makes you sound really childish

Tom

Quote from: epsomraver on April 28, 2010, 09:50:29 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 27, 2010, 07:05:57 PM

I think you need to grow up mate, we don't use terms like cancer lightly in this country, all your douche bag crap makes you sound really childish
Here in the U.S., we use the word cancer when a player on a team brings a team down. It has nothing to do with growing up mate. I have the right to use the word cancer, my father had cancer and passed away because of it.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Peabody on April 28, 2010, 09:34:23 AM
Tom, I do wish that you would stop using words like "cancer" to describe a person.
Sorry Peabody, we use that term here in the U.S. all the time. We use that word here in the States to describe a player like Bullard.
Fulham for life!

Peabody

I am sorry about your Father Tom but to call a person a "cancer", when you do not know them or anything about their private lifes, is I think, a little insensative. You may have the right to use the word but others have the right to condemn you for it.

Tom

Quote from: Peabody on April 28, 2010, 06:45:41 PM
I am sorry about your Father Tom but to call a person a "cancer", when you do not know them or anything about their private lifes, is I think, a little insensative. You may have the right to use the word but others have the right to condemn you for it.
Thanks. Well if you are so offened by the term, I will stop using it.
Fulham for life!

finnster01

It is not a term I am very comfortable to use either. I have heard it used even on the telly here in the States as Tom says (and very casually I might add), so it is just one of those things that doesn't sound right in one place of this planet and may be tolerable in another.

If we have to use a  big C word for Bullard, I suggest we stick to first principles and call him a front bottom
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on April 28, 2010, 06:55:42 PM

If we have to use a  big C word for Bullard, I suggest we stick to first principles and call him a cnut

LOL!!!  :005: :011:  I like it finnster.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on April 28, 2010, 06:55:42 PM
It is not a term I am very comfortable to use either. I have heard it used even on the telly here in the States as Tom says (and very casually I might add), so it is just one of those things that doesn't sound right in one place of this planet and may be tolerable in another.

[/size
Yeah it is not a big deal to use that word here in the U.S. But if it offened's people on here than I wont use it. It is common to use that word here.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Fulham for life!