watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sorry, one more ticket needed for old scholl fulham mate foz

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 27, 2010, 08:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I know a few others are looking but he rang me today distraught he hasn't got a ticket, so i said i'd have a go on here for him, He has a bit of Fulham History about him, done the first ever proper Euro away game with me in Haka Finland along with 300 others in the inter toto, and was going with me to Rotherham , Notts County etc whilst still at school. Any help would be greatly appreciated, i'm sure he'll buy you a few drinks, though he is a tight fecker  :015: .If only he'd have come to Freddy for help earllier he would be going to the ball.

FatFreddysCat

Come on hurry up  :dft007:, i'll make him buy me a few beers as well if it gets sorted.

White Noise

Not to steer you away from this venerable place Freddie but there have been a few spare going on TIFF throughout the day. They have probably been snapped up by now but keep an eye on it because they keep cropping up as people drop out or can't make it from abroad -

http://www.voy.com/13865/

FatFreddysCat

cheers WN  :54:, apparantley Fulham released a few more tickets today, but he missed out again. I'll ring him now and tell him to have a butchers.

FatFreddysCat

Be warned if i dont get anouther ticket i will eat stuffing and sprouts and fart alot in the pubs and ground despite the obvious risks of soiling myself (again)  :002: .

watfordwhite

Fat Fred, I may have a spare. I've been invited to watch the match in the box, so have a ticket on my season ticket. I am just waiting for someone to call me back if they want it. If not its your if you still require.
Can you call/text me tonight or tomorrow so I can confirm if its still available.
07875 628134.
PS hammy end H6 V V 142 so good seat. Face value. You can collect from the ground.

FatFreddysCat

Top man, but i still want my fecking dog back  :015: .

FatFreddysCat

Oh and thanks LB, apparantley you rang a few hours ago to inform me about the tickets on TIFF, but Kaz has only just told me  :014:

scunnyhoney

I know everyone is asking, but if anyone does know of a spare could you please let me know my mobile is 07851215705 thanks
Sorry i dont have an X factor style sob story i just would really love to go.