more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SIMON DAVIES ON THE FANS

Started by JBH, April 28, 2010, 06:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

This is a comment off the main FFC website:

One advantage Fulham will have over Hamburg is the Cottage faithful and Davies was keen to highlight the influence the home support can have on Thursday night's UEFA Europa League Semi-Final (second leg).

"Sometimes I wonder if the fans realise how important they are," Davies explained. "When they really get going at the Cottage they as good as anything else in the League, especially the Hammersmith End – they're brilliant.

"They almost suck us in towards them and if they can start the game like that on Thursday then they'll be a massive, massive advantage for us."

Nice to to know that we are really appreciated, clear your throats, bring along the strepsils and sing your hearts out once again on the great European Adventure

COYW  :019:

The Equalizer

Perhaps Digger can put a good word in on getting the drum back to the Cottage...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...it's always good to see a player compliment the fans on their performance too. It is said that we are the 12th man and on Thursday every fan in the ground must raise their game and ensure that we don't go flat (apart from my singing!).

Not so much nerves kicking in, as lack of every day concentration in the build up. Last time I felt like this was before Hillsborough in 1975!

COYW !!!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC