watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moritz

Started by Peabody, April 28, 2010, 06:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Anyone know Votzys views on tomorrow nights game? I still wish we had him here.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Whatever it is, he will deliver it in his usual dull, monotone voice.  Only his outrageous eyebrows make him worth watching...

White Noise

21st April 2010

http://www.volzy.com/diary.php

Highlight of last week was the trip to Hamburg to watch my former team mates in the Europa League Semi Final first leg. With flights resuming just a few hours before I was due to leave, I got to make my way over in a much more comfortable fashion than the Fulham players following their arduous journey. While the game itself didn't have too much excitement, I had a great time overall and it was a great occasion to be at. I did a bit of media before the game - I spoke to ESPN about the Hamburg team and did a bit on Fulham for one of the German channels just before kick off. I had to walk all the way through the Fulham block to get to my seat and I have to say I got a fantastic reception from the Fulham fans. They were singing my name and asking for pictures and things, and it was a great feeling be still so appreciated even though I haven't played for Fulham in two years now. The picture you can see on the right is me with one of the Fulham punters who was wearing a World War One fighter pilots helmet - good old English humour as ever!

I hope some of the Fulham fans made more of the German experience than my friend Uncle Kev did while he was over. The whole time he was in Hamburg he managed to avoid doing anything remotely German by eating burritos and going to an Irish bar! I bet he didn't even drink German beer in there! Shocking behaviour on his part, but he can make amends for it with a sausage or two if he goes back to Hamburg for the final in a few weeks.

I went to the PFA Awards last night which always coincides with the close of the season. It was no great surprise to see Wayne Rooney win but the highlight for me was the speech from old leg-end Jimmy Greaves. He has us all chuckling away with a few anecdotes.

Really looking forward to the second leg on Thursday now...

More soon...