watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

P P P PIcuyune end of week stutter

Started by Lighthouse, January 29, 2010, 01:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Smalling has completed his transfer for next season to Man U. It is thought the fee is around um ... hold on...what figure haven't we mentioned? 7 Million is now the reliable figure. 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 WHO CARES AND WHY IS HE STILL HERE? Cover? Yes we have a few of those covering players.

From the OFFAL

Chris Smalling has agreed terms and passed a medical examination to join Manchester United in July 2010 on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

An England Under-21 international, Smalling has made 10 first-team appearances for Fulham.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Chris is an extremely talented young defender, who we have been monitoring for some months. He's very quick and reads the game well. He will be a great asset to the club, playing alongside some of the best defenders around and we're delighted to have secured his signature."

Chris Smalling said:

"My time at Fulham has been great and I have learned a lot about the game from Roy Hodgson and the coaching staff.

"But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down. I'm excited about working with Sir Alex and the fantastic players in the squad.

"I've played a few times in the Europa League this year, but the thought of making the step up to the Champions League next year is great. I can't wait."

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/January/SmallingAgreesDeal.aspx#ixzz0dxcZYMCc

Okakakak is in London as we speak. Bashing one out. A deal so that he can be um.... cover for our forwards. Yes another player to sit on the bench. I guess we are so good now we don't need strengthening up top just in depth.

Okakaka isn't in London bashing one out really is he? He is fast a sleep in some Rome apartment and any bashing is done by an agent. Loan fees have to be paid. Loans don't mean free. Or this is all twaddle and we are not going to see him.

The Picayune has had many exclusives this week and we can go over to our reporter at Sty.
Who understands that the World is Round and Fulham will announce a player joining them on Friday. But he will be unavailable to play until the following week. Two players will leave next Monday on Loan. The Sty reporter is at this moment bashing one out in a hotel room in London. A deal to keep his job when there is no news.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

why don't they all fuh-fuh-fuh-fade away
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel