News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

With no games this week let me tell you about a great little sausage i've found.

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 28, 2010, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Sorry forgot the NFR for any Everton fans who may be reading  :59: . If you ever watched Jimmy's farm then you'll know all about his adventures about trying to start a free roaming pig farm, it was great entertainment and he would surely have gone bust if it wasn't for the television exposure because of his friendship with jamie oliver. Anyhow i said to my mum that one day well have a drive out to Suffolk (because that's where the farm is ) and get some of his sausages from his farm shop. Anyhow in Tesco's the other day i Found Jimmy's pork Chippolattas £2.99 for eight  and they were superb done on the barbie , defo an 9 out of 10 touch. Keep an eye out for them , you wont be disapointed 94% pork to boot  :54: . Anyhow cant wait for Eastenders and all that tomorrow.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Whatever happened to turn everyone against the once popular sausage?

finnster01

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on April 28, 2010, 10:44:13 PM
I guess it depends if it is smoked or not...  :011:
This is a serious thread Finnster, please dont drag it down to gutter level  :dft007: Sorry in my excitement i forgot to mention the 8/10 Louisiana cajun sausage with British pork, galic and a classic cajun seasoning blend of chillies and herbs from Biloxi. Now Finnster has rightly been put in his place for mocking the mighty sausage can we please take this thread a bit more seriously please? There is a time and a place for stupid posts but not on a sausage forum  :035: .       

finnster01

Jokes aside then, what you are referring to is the New Orleans Andouille sausage which is absolutely excellent.

I love that stuff, it goes with so many dishes it is not even funny. Full marks to the andouille.

finnster01

Mr Blingo,
Andouille sausage is mainly a pork sausage with a bit of a kick to it just like chorizo. Just the 'mercan version mate .

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on April 28, 2010, 11:08:02 PM
But whats wrong with a good pork sausage?????
Nothing Blingo, my Jimmy's sausage was just pork, but as Finnster has now seen the sausage is no laughing trivial matter , and pointed out my Louisana sausage is actually a Andouille sausage we seem to be making some serious inroads in the hunt for the ever elusive 10/10 sausage. Anyhow i hope your Rabbi aint a Foffer  :dft012: .