News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When we play in Monaco in the super cup, how much is a pint?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 28, 2010, 08:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I've heard it's very very expensive . Also EQ and Airfix can i hitch a lift in your Heli.

FatFreddysCat

Oh and when is the final, is it during the summer  :54: . I'm sure the good people of Monaco will love a bit of moi.

FatFreddysCat

Infact if we get there we should all wear them knotted hankies on our heads .

FatFreddysCat

i thought Mr Malone may have had an interest in this.

blingo

Monaco is only about 1km Fredster so a quick jaunt into frogland and all ur drinks are much cheaper m8.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on April 28, 2010, 10:57:02 PM
Monaco is only about 1km Fredster so a quick jaunt into frogland and all ur drinks are much cheaper m8.
Duh i know that Blingo, but Frogland aint cheap either. Still if it's that expensive i might not  :020: .

The Equalizer

I didn't think the beer was all that expensive when I went out there, but it was 6 years ago - almost to the day.

Best spots: The Columbus Hotel. You'll probably see Roy in there afterwards, like we did when we saw Monaco play Lokomotiv Moscow. John Collins was also a regular of the hotel bar.
Also, the Ship and Castle (fondly known as the Bateau and Chateau) serves the best gin and tonics in town. And they're fecking lethal, as my hangover will attest to.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sylvain

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 28, 2010, 08:42:59 PM
I've heard it's very very expensive . Also EQ and Airfix can i hitch a lift in your Heli.

10 Euros a bottle. It is pricey.

JBH

If we get there I wouldn't give a toss how much a beer costs  :55: