watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Effin' Disgrace

Started by White Noise, April 28, 2010, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Sorry to bring the mood down.This was posted on TIFF by Statto who is a straight and honest chap so this story can be trusted. Shame the people in it can't!

Ticket office mugging off fans!!!!!  -- Statto, Wednesday, April 28, 07:05:22pm (91.108.221.227)

I know of many Fulham fans who have missed out on tickets due to this 6 ticket rule given to ST holders. Yesterday i was at work as usual on a buildng site in central london, and to my surprise someone was advertising Fulham v Hamburg tickets in the changing room. When i caught up with him he said he had 11 tickets. I asked how he managed to aquire these when ST holders could only get 6. He said his sister works in the ticket office and has asked him to sell them for him at £30 a pop, in the putney end. When i inspected the tickets to see if they were genuine the price read £0.00. I was fuming that true Fulham fan are missing out the biggest game in our history because some people at the club are taking the piss. As i have said many times this season, the club are a joke, they do not look after there fans as much as they should be, mugging us off on many occasions and this has tipped me now. After Kettering last year they should have introduced a loyalty scheme, but no, they wait till after the greatest season in the clubs history. What will the point be next year having to have 6 points or what ever for a mid week game in stoke or up north. The club need to sort them selves out on how they look after their fans sharpish

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

* If i was you i would EMail the club with this story. If we do Get to the Final what happends then the same touts get the more tickets and will sell them to liverpool fans if they get there, and that could get real ugly fast (NT) -- COTTAGER 4 LIFE, Wednesday, April 28, 07:12:39pm (92.11.29.176)
    * I think you need to send this to the highest possible level at the club (NT) -- orm, Wednesday, April 28, 07:22:56pm (149.254.58.59)
          o Indeed....agree with Orm. (NT) -- Pearcey, Wednesday, April 28, 07:26:28pm (91.106.61.18)
    * I have been mugged off by them in the past, but if this is true, as some consolation is there anyway i could buy them off this geezer? (NT) -- Teken, Wednesday, April 28, 07:29:54pm (80.0.57.103)
    * Stomach-churning. (NT) -- theresonlyonesteviemilton, Wednesday, April 28, 07:35:51pm (79.159.108.41)
    * Well its clear to me that his sister is a loving whore who deserves a very painful death. Thats all (NT) -- Chuka can, Wednesday, April 28, 07:41:32pm (195.189.143.222)
    * The club's gross hypocriscy makes Gordon Clown look like a saint! They are no longer worthy of support. I missed out on a ticket because this slag sold them out of the back door. She needs to be sacked. (NT) -- Surrey Fulham, Wednesday, April 28, 08:17:20pm (217.204.139.253)

finnster01

That is absolutely ridiculous. Someone should be looking not only for a new job but also a trip to the courts.

I have 6 season tickets but I didn't buy 36 tickets for the game. Maybe I should have. I am shocked that our own employees are touting our own tickets. Disgusting.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Glad to see that the 'innocent until proved guilty' rule that we are all so proud of in the UK is alive and well and thriving at TIFF...

White Noise

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on April 28, 2010, 08:52:45 PM
Glad to see that the 'innocent until proved guilty' rule that we are all so proud of in the UK is alive and well and thriving at TIFF...

Bit difficult to see any 'mitigating' circumstances' in that one though??

FatFreddysCat

To be honest i didn't think there was any freebies anymore, my understanding is that a nominal £5 is charged so i believe this to be false. But i will find out later and tell you.

FatFreddysCat

No i'm wrong , tickets can have a £0 value on them. Hang the feckers high.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

£0.00 tickets go to playing staff, who are far more likely to be the source of black market tickets than the ticket office...

If I had a dodgy source of semi final tickets I would not tell you my real source for fear of killing the cup final goose...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on April 28, 2010, 09:09:22 PM
£0.00 tickets go to playing staff, who are far more likely to be the source of black market tickets than the ticket office...

If I had a dodgy source of semi final tickets I would not tell you my real source for fear of killing the cup final goose...
No normal staff can get them as well, but unlikely to get 11. Please let the trail lead back to Kelly or Elm.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

if this is true I am one very pissed off bunny,very pissed off

100 notes I paid for my ticket,a 100 bloody notes because I refused to let these cowboys in the tickets office win,100 notes to see the biggest game in the clubs history,a 100 notes because I play by the rules and thought I'd missed out honourably and I've been screwed? all the guys who cannot afford to pay what I did and have missed out have been screwed by the people we trusted?
I'm quickly losing faith in the powers that be,very quickly indeed! :dft005: :dft004:

HammyH3

There is no point grumbling on here, email Tommy Guthrie the supporter relations manager with these points at   [email protected]

FatFreddysCat

Even better, if everyone who has paid £100 plus for tickets , make a note of your seat number and obviously after the game email the club with your seat number and hopefully get these scum touts banned.

FatFreddysCat

Or even better why dont the Old Bill actually nick a few of these not very hard to find touts by Putney Bridge and elsewhere. Honestly after John terry, Peodo's Smack dealers and Muggers/ Burglars you cant get much lower than a tout.

WHITEwitch

I have heard that the club are changing the ST priority for tickets to some kind of loyalty scheme in order to ensure that regular attenders get 'A' game seats.

Finding this story very hard to believe knowing how strictly large allocations are vetted.

There are also a couple of inconsistencies here which have my thumbs twitching.