watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Be Loud and Proud Tomorrow

Started by Rupert, April 28, 2010, 09:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert

Tomorrow night is probably the biggest game any of us will see at the Cottage.

Show the world what it means to be Fulham. Be your wonderful selves. Sing for the lads, sing for Roy, cheer the team on and applaud the football.
Then, when it is over, remember who we are not.
We want to win, and if we do then we can be magnaminous in victory. There will be plenty of applause, we can spare some for our opponents. They have had a hell of a good run too, to play us. Remember Ashford? FA Cup fifteen-odd years ago, we beat them in the replay after extra time, were damned lucky to, and we gave them a standing ovation. They appreciated it. We've done it at other games too. Rochdale away, Grimsby away, Cheltenham at the MegaLoftusDome. The world remembers and appreciates good winners and it will not hurt to build bridges before our boys and girls travel out for the final.

If we fail to win, then we really must remember who we are, and who we are not. Regardless of the result, our heroes should be cheered off the pitch. Failure to reach the final would be disappointing, but not the end of the world. Remember that. We are not Liverpool or Arsenal or Chelsea, demanding and expecting success. We are Fulham, success is an unexpected and most welcome visitor but rarely stays for dinner. Maybe the fare on offer will tempt him tomorrow, if not we move on.

Be loud and proud for Fulham, for Chairman Mo and for yourselves.
Tomorrow is our day. Enjoy it.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 28, 2010, 10:26:13 PM
+1

:045:
I've always found LB to be very quiet and reserved whilst supporting Fulham  :033:.

White Noise

Dickson Etuhu has updated his Facebook status apparently. It just says -

'I'm Am Ready"

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Sector9

Quote from: White Noise on April 28, 2010, 10:39:26 PM
Dickson Etuhu has updated his Facebook status apparently. It just says -

'I'm Am Ready"

I'm am ready?! haha, i thought he was brought up in england!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Win, lose or draw we have never had it so good,never just think about that-WE HAVE NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD-NEVER
so lets enjoy the night and do what we do best-get behind the best little unfashonable team in London
AND MAKE SOME NOISE!

FatFreddysCat

You can be sure i will be singing my nuts off tomorrow, but against Juve i couldn't believe how quiet C Block in the Stevenage rd stand was, i thought i was in the stand opposite, lot's of tourists looking nervous about some fat bloke urging them to sing , but still kept quiet. I think i'm in A block Stevenage rd tomorrow, so beware.

Whiteroom

FFCOutpostCommander

Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

Tom

Fulham for life!

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

BarneyTravers

Means everything

Fulham for the cup

The Equalizer

As the Klingon Christopher Plummer in Star Trek 6 said "Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war!".
I think some bard chap said it too, but I can't be sure of that.

And as some Roman blokey in a skirt once said "Unleash hell"

Tonight is our night. Tonight is our moment. Craven Cottage is our stage and we need to put on the best performance of our lives.
But whatever the result, it has been an amazing journey and for once in our existence, from our small corner of the world on the river in Fulham, people know who Fulham are and what we can achieve. Long may the dream continue.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc