watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Barca v Inter

Started by Lighthouse, April 29, 2010, 12:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Wasn't it a sad advert for the game featuring two giant sides. The Ref was awful and was fooled by every con going and the great Barca played like a one paced Shaktar side without the guile and clever touches. Very anti climatic. Shame that tomorrow the game clashes with the last political debate on tv. No nor did I and I didn't see the others either. Somehow whatever happens tomorrow night I wont care who runs the Country. I wont even care if it is as dull as Barca/ Inter. As long as the ref isn't conned by the Germans.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Whiteroom

It was all a bit of a shambles, but the goal, which was not actually legitimate, was pretty good!

blingo

A master class in defending. Barca were tamed by 10 men for an hour at the Nou Camp and that is no mean feat. If you ever go there Light head you will understand the sheer size and intimidation of the place. Well done JM and Inter.

Lighthouse

Quote from: blingo on April 29, 2010, 07:08:37 AM
A master class in defending. Barca were tamed by 10 men for an hour at the Nou Camp and that is no mean feat. If you ever go there Light head you will understand the sheer size and intimidation of the place. Well done JM and Inter.

Have been there many many years ago bling. Wonderful place in a wonderful City.

I think if you are faced with a blanket defence, passing the ball in front of them very slowly is not the way to break them. Great defence no doubt. But both teams were hampered by a Ref who spoilt the game as entertainmernt.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope