watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

as I'm reading this site this morning

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, April 29, 2010, 09:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

there is a tear rolling down my cheek and it's only 9am,I think that we can safely say the Rumpo is well up for this-my ticket has just arrived and I'm in the Putney end P7-where ever that might be so if you can't make the game for whatever reason there is a short round bald mentalist going nuts on your behalf in the Putney end-god bless us all

COME ON YOU WHITES :59:

blingo

bigalffc

Thanks Rumpo, One big "COME ON YOU WHITES" from me please :045:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

First ones for you brother :dft012:
the jumping around like a nutter when we score and ending up 5 rows away from where you started is for Blingo lol

clintclintdeuce

yep, tears have crept into the corners of my eyes today reading on here. i couldnt be more excited-nervous-happy-jumpy... have fun at the cottage today RSR! take a picture of the scoreboard for me!
The Dude abides.

finnster01

Gents, I echo all of those sentiments. It is 4:30 in the morning here in Harlem, New York City, and all the brothers are safe asleep so it is safe to let rip a good old...

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on April 29, 2010, 09:22:13 AM
Gents, I echo all of those sentiments. It is 4:30 in the morning here in Harlem, New York City, and all the brothers are safe asleep so it is safe to let rip a good old...

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!!

What are you doing up so early finnster? Im just getting ready to go to bed here on the west coast.
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: Tom on April 29, 2010, 09:23:55 AM

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!!

What are you doing up so early finnster? Im just getting ready to go to bed here on the west coast.

I have some phone calls to make to Europe. The world never sleeps Tom, especially not today
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on April 29, 2010, 09:25:58 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 29, 2010, 09:23:55 AM

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!!

I have some phone calls to make to Europe. The world never sleeps Tom, especially not today
Not that's the truth. Cottage is going to be rocking tonight! Come On You Whites!!!
Fulham for life!

Logicalman

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!!

.. and echoed in the Midwest Mr Finn .. 5AM here now .. just one thing on my mind ...

clintclintdeuce

5 AM in Jacksonville, got to catch a flight shortly, will be singing Fulham songs all day long!
The Dude abides.

blingo

Cant lie gents, I have slept about FOUR hours and cant get the match out of my mind. I'm worse than a fart in a bottle right now so god only knows what i'll be like come kick off.

SYD  :004: :54:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I've just read Corked Hat post and I'm in tears again-this is just mental-think I'll have a beer and chill a bit :dft012: