News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just dawned on me that only a win will do.

Started by Jimpav, April 29, 2010, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

But we do that more often than not at the Cottage mate. Cheer up and take your Blingo pills :045: :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

JBH

At least the players know that and will go out with a winning attitude where as the Hamburger's may think that they will play for a draw.

No doubt of the task in hand and hopefully the boys in Black and White will get the job done  :54:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

faith,love & Blingo-that'll sort it,I'm off in to Reading for a spot of lunch then into London,I'll see you all after the match,keep the faith and make some noise :55: :59: goodbye god bless and good luck!
COME ON YOU WHITES!

Airfix

Lighthouse

A 2 NIL will really only do because I am not sure any of us could stand the tension of being a goal up knowing that a lucky equaliser could knock us out on the away goal. So if we go into tonight thinking that we need to score two goals than that would be fine. Mind you knowing and doing will be two different things.

But come on folks. Semi Final second leg. It doesn't get much better than this. Only being in the final would sound better. Who would have thunk it?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimpav

Very true Lighthouse.

Feeling extremely nervous and got a swarm of butterflies going on but as you say it's possibly our biggest ever match and a proud moment.

I'm going to make every effort to enjoy it regardless of the outcome.

White Noise

This would agree with you Lighthouse about the two goals. We have conceded one in each of our last 3 home Europa games. But we have also scored at least twice in each of those games.

3-0 v Vetra

3-1 Amkar Perm

1-0 Basle

1-1 Roma

1 -0 CSKA Sofia

2-1 Shakhtar

4-1 Juventus

2-1 Wolfsburg

Played 8 - Won 7 - Drawn 1 - Lost 0 - Goals for 17 - Goals against - 5