https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre match pub?

Started by os5889, April 29, 2010, 11:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Flying solo tonight, any Fof plans?

LBNo11

...The Brick or The Walkabout(?) Putney...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

The Brick for me starting at 5ish, then I've got to head to the Lion to pick up the match tickets...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

I'll be Bricking it too.  Hope to see some of you fine folks later.  Mr LB - an unexpected honour to have your esteemed personage along for the ride.  Make sure you collar me later...

os5889

ill try to find said pub, from warwick to Putney here we go!

The Equalizer

Owen, if you can find the Jolly Gardeners you can find The Brick. Head down Lower Richmond Road and take your first left.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

LBNo11

Quote from: The Doctor on April 29, 2010, 12:51:58 PM
I'll be Bricking it too.  Hope to see some of you fine folks later.  Mr LB - an unexpected honour to have your esteemed personage along for the ride.  Make sure you collar me later...

...glad to be along Jon, thanks to a generous benefactor I will be there.

PS: Some of dosh will come in useful as I want to pay Rhi for her charity run in the marathon, she deserves it, an amazing feat. Looking forward to seeing all of you again tonight - We Are Fulham...

The Equalizer

Glad to have you coming along for once Ed. And on this of all occasions. Completely unmissable.

Where / when are you going to be around?

JBH

I will be in the Boathouse, went in there before the FK Vetra game and have carried it on through every home game in Europe, can't break the trend now  :dft012:

LBNo11

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 29, 2010, 01:20:20 PM
Glad to have you coming along for once Ed. And on this of all occasions. Completely unmissable.

Where / when are you going to be around?

...as you know Eq, the finances of late have not been kind, hence my enforced absence of late, I will get a train to Putney Rail about 6-ish...

The Equalizer

I know mate, and you've been well missed (usually it's hard not to! :dft012:).

Give me a call when you're about.

jarv

I am envious when I read these posts. Lived in Putney for years, wish I could be at the pub (any pub, almost). Instead, I will watch it on my computer in USA.

The Equalizer

Why would you trade Putney for the US of A? There must be a good story here Jarv.