Semi-Final Europa Cup

Started by LBNo11, April 29, 2010, 12:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...One step away from the final...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Stating the bleeding obvious again Ed?  :53:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

White Noise

Think your on the wrong board mate.  :dft012:

Lighthouse

Which is why I feel only pride and no fear. Defeat will be a sickener. But we have had a great journey. Still cannot believe we have progressed this far. A win on the hand would be just .... no words adequately describe the feeling. Except maybe 'WE DID WHAT!!!'
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 29, 2010, 12:48:39 PM
Stating the bleeding obvious again Ed?  :53:

I was only amending the calendar to show tonights game as Finn pointed the error out - and a window appeared and said subject matter, so I typed the  obvious and it posted on here - very strange.

Anyway, what's happening tonight..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

VB

My dream of euro super cup (in monaco) with Barcelona next season was scuppered last night
by the bigheaded one but it seems were in pole posistion
to get into next seasons europa league through the fair play league even if we don't win it this year.
Burnley will be hoping that we do, there next in line through the fair play league
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

The Equalizer

I believe it's a European cup semi final with some small side from erm, Fulham I think and some Germans.  :dft012:

I'm around from 5pm. I need to meet Alan somewhere and I need to collect my ticket at 6.30 in the Lion.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc