watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone with travel info for Hamburg?

Started by Hazey, April 30, 2010, 12:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazey

I have seen the ticket info on the website and will be hoping to grab a ticket in the morning.

My major concern right now is getting to Hamburg!  It is looking likely that I will have to fly in and out of another city and head to Hamburglar land by train.  Has anyone done such a trip before?  Any advice from the last World Cup?

Where abouts is the stadium?  Is there a train station near by?

Can anyone recommend any decent hotels/hostels?

Just bloody unbelievable it was tonight and has been all season.  We've won nothing yet, so lets not get carried away and stay with the lads for one last push!!

Hazey

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Hazey

OK so I am booked with my mate to fly into Hanover on the Weds morning, make our way to the train station for a 1.25 hr train ride to Hamburg and then flying out of Hanover the following evening....

There must be a few other Whites tracking this route as seats were vanishing as I was booking.

So what are the travel plans for everyone else?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

ScalleysDad

Well done then speedy. I hope you get a ticket in the morning. I fear Members will miss out as every ST holder is going to grab their four, rightly so I suppose, over the next FOUR days so it will be scraps unless Uefa allocate some more. Well done to all those who prebooked the cheaper options................. how smart must you be feeling right now........... Amkar Perm was a fiver was'nt it ?

Hazey

I'll just be getting a ticket for me and a ticket for my mate (also a STH).  I heard that there were something like 12000 allocated to each team??  If that's the case you should be sweet to get one.

The flight prices/availability are going up quick though.  I got on German Wings on the way out and BMI for the return.

Also check out The Dutch Flyer if you have time on yr hands to get there (www.dutchflyer.com I think).  It's a feryy/train combo from eastern UK to Netherlands and from their you can get further trains etc.

ScalleysDad

morning............ just. I don't think Members stand a chance this time round as Hambrg at home was a push from one second past the time they  they were made available. It will only take the Riverside ST holders to take their full allocation and that will be that. I'm digging out an old english/german dictionary later and hoping for something out of the thousands of tickets UEFA are not letting us have. Still elated and chuffed for all concerned but ticketing is not our strong point is it. Have a ball.............................

epsomraver

You should be OK, most season ticket holders will just take two I would think and there are 5 times the amount available for the final than there was for the semi.

Burt

I heard somewhere that the allocation was 16000 for each team?

Which given the capacity of the Nordbank Arena is 55000 leads me to think where are the other 23000 going??

ScalleysDad

I will cling on to your confidence with all appendages !. Watching the Simon Davies goal on one of the threads. Had that been Torres it would have been on the main news. Awesome lovely boy !