watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread

Started by Bassey the warrior, April 27, 2013, 02:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Surprised no one else got this up yet. Kaca starting on the left is brave. He did really well against Arsenal but he'll have to massively improve his defending, Coleman is good going forward and he'll need to work hard to prevent Coleman getting balls in the box.
Big game for Enoh too, he'll need to win the battle against Fellaini.
Can't say I'm all that optimistic today.

Lighthouse

All I would like to see is a little more positive play than we have been used to away from home. If we lose we lose but I would like us to go down having a few more chances than usual. We are talented enough. Instead of being worried about Evertons attacking full backs we should make them worried about ours.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Azeedo

In a brighter note Bryan Ruiz always scores against Everton.  He loves scoring against Howard.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Azeedo on April 27, 2013, 02:50:48 PM
In a brighter note Bryan Ruiz always scores against Everton.  He loves scoring against Howard.

Let's hope he'll continue that today.
Coyw! - Let's grab a point or 3.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Luffy86

Once again I cannot pick up the iPhone app commentary!! Blimming thing!!

Ordar

Well thats been coming. We're sitting far too deep. Kaca yet again been anonymous

rusty shackleford

..Kya.ffc..

good play though too easy :(

Ordar

I really dont see any point in playing 2 wingers with the players we currently have

Luffy86

kempkong

May have well try something different like attack maybe?

Sorry I know I'm being silly

Baider

There goes berbatov. Not really a bad thing imo might switch things up a little

Ordar

Manolev has been poor today. Emanuelson has hardly touched the ball, and Kaca seems to lose the ball every time he has it. Not for the first time this season I dont understand the tactics we're trying to play.

We dont look able to create any goal scoring opportunites

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

What was wrong with Berbatov or had he just had enough?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Admin

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 27, 2013, 03:39:25 PM
Jol out

A poor summer in the transfer window and a poor start to the 2013' season and you may get your wish. This season is becoming very tedious to say the least.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Ordar on April 27, 2013, 03:38:44 PM
[...] Not for the first time this season I dont understand the tactics we're trying to play. [...]

At times it seem there is nothing to understand as it seems we do not have any when we play away.

Azeedo

God The Mechanic

So little movement from everyone in a white shirt, really rather frustrating.

rusty shackleford

4.5 games without a goal from a fulham player. Its dogshit football. We're lucky we beat spurs cause we'd be fucked outherwise