News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets booked for Hamburg ain't got a clue how I'm getting out there?

Started by Admin, April 30, 2010, 10:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Booked 2 tickets this morning for me and the old man. Only the £50 ones but who cares as long as we both get to see the game i'm not really bothered.

Even though I've booked the tickets, I still haven't planned on how I'm getting out there yet although driving will be the last resort if it comes down to it.

To cut a long story short, I'm looking for some help here. I'm taking the Old man but he's not long recovered from a hip operation. He's up and walking again all be it with a stick but isn't as mobile as he used to be. He's also not long had an op on his foot so he's walking around with one of those silly plastic shoe things as well.

All be it things are tight as well with money, this isn't going to stop me going out their either but I need to find out the best, cheapest way possible as well as the trip being planed and not having him on his feet for to long. Are there any club things that are doing a complete package? Are there some people hiring mini busses etc? All help will be appreciated as we only have 10 days at the most.

FatFreddysCat

Get Roy to carry you across the water. Cheers for the beer Scott. We might look at getting a minibus, but dont count on it.

Admin

Right Sorted  :dft003: Tickets booked this morning x 2 for £100. Ryan Air, flying out Tuesday morning from Stanstead landing in Bremen coming back the same way on Friday morning £312.00 for me and the old man with hand luguage, insurance, admin fee's, tax, you name it added.

You can get a mainline train from Bremen (75mins) into Hamburg for approx 20 Euro's return and we have booked a hotel for 3 nights Tues, weds, thurs in Hamburg for approximately £60 per head per night so £360 roughly.

Only down fall is the flights out are at 6.30 in the morning coming back 9.30.

chez