News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official "excited but also slightly depressed 'cos I can't go to Hamburg" thread

Started by ImperialWhite, April 30, 2010, 11:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Who doesn't have a passport these days? The idiotic and the lazy, like my good self.

Golden Lion it is then...(I wonder if they'll let me bring in my own champagne?)

Pata

Quote from: ImperialWhite on April 30, 2010, 11:57:37 AM
Who doesn't have a passport these days? The idiotic and the lazy, like my good self.

Golden Lion it is then...(I wonder if they'll let me bring in my own champagne?)

Errrm... can't you sort one out with that super-express service that they offer at the post office? You still have 12 days, ya know.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Dude,don't worry,I'm not going etheir,you love your club, it's fine,no shame in it at all and there's only 12,000 odd tickets so there's going to be a lot of disappointed fans

Ron Sheepskin

Also can't go due to passport/money issues. What are the chances of a jumbo screen on the pitch at the Cottage?
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ImperialWhite on April 30, 2010, 11:57:37 AM

Is Petite France not in operation now? You can go there and get one today. It used to be by New Scotland Yard.

Brede Butter Pudding

Finances just won't permit it. All round trip for me would be about £400 and if I went I would almost certainly lose my job. I have great faith that we can reach another final again, and with Woy at the helm anything's possible. I went to Wolfsburg and have been to every single home game in the Europa this season so I don't feel any guilt whatsoever. I just wish I could be there so so badly.

Dugliss

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on April 30, 2010, 01:21:13 PM
Finances just won't permit it. All round trip for me would be about £400 and if I went I would almost certainly lose my job. I have great faith that we can reach another final again, and with Woy at the helm anything's possible. I went to Wolfsburg and have been to every single home game in the Europa this season so I don't feel any guilt whatsoever. I just wish I could be there so so badly.

I got my ticket and coach travel for £165, I know it`s gonna be a tough old slog on the coach but it`s a cheapish option