News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone reckon that nothing will beat the feeling of Juve + Hamburg?

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, April 30, 2010, 01:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

I just don't see how those feelings can be beaten, even if we WIN the bloody thing. Anyone else agree?

finnster01

I don't care if we play FC Greenland but when Danny Murphy lifts that trophy over his head I don't care about the past.
A moment in life you will never forget.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Brede Butter Pudding

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on April 30, 2010, 01:43:05 PM
you going finnster? I can't make it, mainly due to finances
Borrow the money and feck the job Brede, this will probably never happen again, but you can always get anouther job.

Brede Butter Pudding

Yeah but what do I do between being fired and getting another job? I'm pretty much bankrupt as it is, and I'm sure this will happen again I know it will, we are Fulham!

The Equalizer

I'm going to be eating beans and walking to work all month so that I can make it.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

This could end up to be the best day of your Life Brede, I hope you dont regret not going for the rest of your life. I've finished jobs to see Fulham play Liverpool away when Pesch scored, so a Final is a no brainer. If your that concerned they'll sack you for going it seems to be the sort of job you could do without. Feck em Brede,  it's Fulham in a European final for fecks sake.