watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How come Pantsil played

Started by epsomraver, April 30, 2010, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

I understood that we had not registered him as he wasn't expected to be fit, so how did we get permission for him?

The Equalizer

Roy managed to get him re-registered somehow.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

BECAUSE HE IS OUR FOOTBALL GOD! :dft012:

epsomraver

Is that Roy Sid? working his wonders

Logicalman

I had the same question when I saw him walk out last night. In any case, I really don't care HOW, just that he is in now, and we have got our strongest back four together again.

timmyg

Paintsil was registered all along even though he was injured because we didn't have enough cover in defense.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

mrska

Fulham rectified the problem on the administration which kept him out of the last round..

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

epsomraver

Quote from: timmyg on April 30, 2010, 02:10:34 PM
Paintsil was registered all along even though he was injured because we didn't have enough cover in defense.

Don't that was the case  Roy himself said before Wolfsburg that they hadn't registered JP as they didn't expect him fit in time and didn't want to waste the registration on an injured player

LordFloyd

I read somewhere, Bairds suspension is what allowed us the extra space.