News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

who'd like to sit on the Cottage balconey for the West Ham game ..

Started by SHADY1, April 30, 2010, 02:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

This is a charity Auction being run on a fishing site i'm a member of ..... anyone interested mail me with a bid and i'll bid on your behalf or give you the link it's 100% genuine ... could be a dream offer at a reasonable price so far the bids at £60 and he's a West Ham fan... pm me if interested

Auction for a pair of tickets to see Fulham V West Ham.

Seats will be in the cottage where the players and family sit. Usually a few of the players return to this area after the game for something to eat.

Food will be available all day, starts with a buffet before and during the game, followed by a meal aftwards. The only thing you will need to pay for is your drinks, there is a bar there.

Smart casual dress is required and a prompt arrival is also needed as the doors to the cottage close around 15 mins prior to the game.

Thanks to John (The Bait) Paine and Danny Young of Fulham Football club for sorting this out to us.

The bidding is open to all, if a West Ham supporter wins the bid please show respect when in this area to others.

Auction will close at 18:00 on Friday 30th so you will only have just over a day to enter your bids.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...