watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

YOUR DONATIONS ARE WELCOME

Started by Admin, May 21, 2013, 01:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Friends of Fulham is an independently run forum and doesn't have the financial backing like other Fulham related websites.

As you can appreciate, things like web space, servers, domain names or general maintenance of the website doesn't come for free.

For those of you who are not aware, Friends of Fulham will be moving to a new server in the closed season which should improve the general speed and reliability of this website.

Again, this doesn't come for free, so it's that time again where we ask our members for help.

If you enjoy using Friends of Fulham, please show your appreciation by donating as little as £1 to help with the upkeep and running of Friends of Fulham.

You can do this by using the "Donate" buttons around the website.

Thanks for your ongoing support.

The Administrators.

MOR :

I'm sure I was going to donate £15.00 if Berbetov got 15 goals or more this season...so donation made to the upkeep of the best Fulham Fan Forum around...

Whiteroom

Admin

A big thank you to those who have donated  065.gif

EJL

Done. I visit this site as much as I do any other, so it's only fair.  065.gif

Admin

Quote from: EJL on May 21, 2013, 09:56:41 PM
Done. I visit this site as much as I do any other, so it's only fair.  065.gif

Many thanks EJL.

lamby

watfordwhite

£5 gladly donated. Thank you all for your time and effort.  :Haynes The Maestro:

cmg

I'm good for a 'Berba'
Well worth it.

Count Berbatov

I'm in. By the end of the day you'll have mine. You are doing a great job. Keep it up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Admin

Another big thank you to those who have donated so far  049:gif

OtterFFC

£5 from a lurker and very occasional contributor.   049:gif

Admin

Again, thanks to those who have made a contribution  049:gif

Admin

Anyone that has donated from the 21st of May up until the 21st of June, will automatically be entered into a prize draw for a Friends of Fulham T-Shirt.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: OtterFFC on May 23, 2013, 08:34:29 PM
£5 from a lurker and very occasional contributor.   049:gif

Your brother is a better 'lurker'than you.
Done ................ the  T shirt needs to be in the X range 

Forever Fulham

sent £10 by PayPal today.  Really appreciate the window this provides to all things Fulham. 

grandad

I will send a donation when I set up a Paypal account & if you swear your undying love of
Martin Jol. Can you pte msg me with the details of how to send it by Paypal
Where there's a will there's a wife