watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WHO'S GOT MY BASEBALL CAP

Started by SHADY1, April 30, 2010, 02:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

I lost it last night in the mayhem that followed the 2nd goal.... Roughly row LL h5 but to be honest i was up and down so many rows celebrating with everyone it vanished...
I really would love it back

It was bought in Hamburg 1st leg and I had it on when i caught a 29lb 8 oz common an hour before leaving for the ground ... so please if you found it i'd love it back...  if you have it and it doesn't get returned ...you may break the luck this cap has obviously  created ... on my head be it not yours ..

Its got  HAMBURG St Pauli on it ...  

cheers
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

SHADY1

You stole it in the 1st place ... have you recovered from the tear gas now ... can't believe they gassed us outside the ground...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SHADY1 on April 30, 2010, 02:49:45 PM
You stole it in the 1st place ... have you recovered from the tear gas now ... can't believe they gassed us outside the ground...
I'd have been crying even more if i'd had realised i'd lost my top at that stage, only realised near Putney bridge when it started raining. Evil stuff that Gas eh Shady? i was amazed that Chez had heard of the attack, untill she told me her source of the alleged blubbing   . Cant wait to hear if you caught anything last night  :59: .