watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Frimpong injury confirmed

Started by Lighthouse, May 23, 2013, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Just to confirm the news mentioned in Fulham news about Frimpong. This from the Arsenal site

Emmanuel Frimpong underwent surgery to his right knee on Wednesday night following an injury sustained in Fulham's Premier League match at Swansea City on Sunday.

The 21-year-old Ghanaian international, who appeared twice for the Arsenal first team this season - in the Capital One Cup victories over Coventry City and Reading - had been on loan with Fulham since January, following a six-week loan spell at Championship side Charlton Athletic.

Frimpong will now begin his rehabilitation and is expected to return to training in around two months' time.

We wish Manny the best of luck in his recovery.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JackyFulham90

Shame for him, I think he is a good player but if he is expensive I hope we look elsewhere for spending money on a central midfielder

btings

He also said on twitter that it was expected to be an 8-week recovery.

BarryP

Genuinely sorry to hear that for him.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

cmg

Sad when this sort of thing happens. Only 21, just got his first cap, PL career maybe heading in the right direction - this presumably scuppers any future he may have had with us.

He has already had two CL ruptures.

Good luck to him - at least he has youth on his side, unlike, say, Grygera.

Nero

Is he out of contract with Arsenal this summer?