watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Paul McNamara obviously not a Fulham lover

Started by Admin, May 27, 2013, 05:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

2 season ago a lot of people on this board said that we should sign Robbie Keane from Spurs before he went to LA Galaxy.

Now there is a Journeyman in the 1st degree and I didn't here anyone say tthen that he wold have been a poor signing.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 28, 2013, 07:40:02 PM
:
And for Apprentice, I will start glowing on about Jol, when I see something to glow about, for now I will stick with our results, our lack of style, our plodding pointless attack, and our rudderless play this season to back up why I don't see him as the answer. I also won't keep quiet about it to satisfy those that think that not supporting Jol's managerial skills means we don't support the club or we should just pipe down here on this board.

I'm happy we are still in the Prem and will be happy to praise Martin when he has done something worthy of praise.

Your rant has nothing to do with my call for balance and objectivity, rather it illustrates the problem.

And again it uses the low trick of putting words into the mouths of those whose views send you into apoplexy that they have not said.

RaySmith

Pundits used to predict Fulham's relegation at the start of every season - and they may do at the start of the new one, given what happened  last season - but we still finished  just below mid table.

Perhaps, one day people  might give Fulham credit for what they've achieved, just like the are always giving Stoke, West Brom, Norwich, Wigan(!), Blackburn(!), Bolton(!) , etc.

HatterDon

People, people, people!!!! Why can't we all just get along?  :group hug:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel