watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After this taste of glory i'm going to support a bigger club with more ambition

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 01, 2010, 03:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiteroom

Good call, me too. I just don't think Fulham are aspirational enough.

Pata

Could someone give me a brief crash course on the reasons for Bullard leaving, please?
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

If it wasn't for the payments they will get in the championship they would drop like a stone down the leagues-and here's the funny thing,they might be have the sunbed boy back,he wasn't sacked only put on gardening leave and he would be a proven and cheap choice to get them back up-you couldn't make it up you really couldn't  :005: :005: :dft012:

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Quote from: Pata on May 01, 2010, 04:09:41 PM
Could someone give me a brief crash course on the reasons for Bullard leaving, please?

Bullard - I have played a few games for you Fulham and have been injured for the rest. My wife wanted to move away from the North I have a year left on my contract I would like a new one please with more money.

Fulham - Lets wait a few months

Bullard -  You don't want me I will move to a bigger club with more ambition. Fulham made no effort to want me after all I did for them in the few games I was fit. They are rubbish
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Pata

Hmmm... genius... I wonder what went through his head when he met Phil Brown. Phil Brown... Roy Hodgson... Phil Brown... Roy Hodgson...
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

boxhockcycsock

This is not golf here Fred. The lower score is not the more ambitious one!  :011:

At least Bullard is easy to dislike with a mug like that. Only thing going for him are his antics, but until those are made legal in football, I'd rather he be at a team that's really GOING PLACES!  :007:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.