watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Am I a bad fan?

Started by Jimpav, May 02, 2010, 08:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Really can't be arsed to go to the much today. I will be going a I don't want to let my ST mate down but all the same Thursday has drained all my serotonin and left me a bit apathetic. Anyone else struggling to get excited about seeing the cheats take advantage of our "ladies" side?

Brede Butter Pudding

I'll be there through thick and thin to watch my team mate, don't care who we put out or who we play. The funny thing is, I bet three quarters of the people who have tickets to the final won't even be at the Cottage today, but I've been left ticketless for the final but will still go and sing my heart out today... but fair play to you

Rupert

I'll be there, actually not too bothered by the result, nor on Wednesday night (THIS Wednesday, you understand  :59:) but it is another chance to salute the squad and Sir Roy.
I really don't want this season to end.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Jimpav

That's what i thought when we played Citeh after the Juve game but the atmosphere was pretty flat on that day as well. Think it could be more of the same today Rupert.

However it is a derby and I would love it if we could take 3 points of the cheats. Would be the first time at home in my lifetime.

epsomraver

I hope we put out a good team, if the cheats win they could go to 13th

Lighthouse

I tend towards the feeling that every game in the Prem is important and a must win. Now I would like to see some changes in the side to give players experience which doesn't change the depression if we lose or play badly. I worry about being involved in the early rounds of the Europa next season if we don't win it, Just too many games. So lets give the squad a look now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimpav

The same side that played at Everton would do
me. They held their own and were only robbed by fate. Give the 1st team a run out at the Emirates as that will be a good practise match.

Jimpav

I take it all back. The boys did us proud and the match was entertaining. Crowd were alright today also. Worth the effort.

os5889

I went today, I've missed 3 home games all season, Hull, Wigan and Wolfsburg and have driven down from Birmingham today as every day, I have renewed my season ticket and will be driving down from Cardiff for every game next year, through thick and thin at home and when I can away!

There were quite a few today I think who have become very unFulham believing this game was not important , not bothered, not big enough etc. To me (and I'm only 24) every premiership game is a blessing compared to how the club was when I was 6-7 and growing up, seeing how the mighty can fall (Leeds, Leicester, Forest, Norwich, Southampton, Necastle to name a few) I will make as much of an effort as I can to enjoy this run!

I felt let down looking around, about 1 in 3 seats seemed empty in the riverside with 6 seats empty in my row in H6

Rupert

Yep, only missed two home games myself this season for various reasons, each game in the Premiership is one to be cherished as we all know this will not last, don't we? When we first went up I thought we'd do well to last ten years (mate of mine said twenty), we're equalling my target next season, huzzah!

Thought the game was okay, entertaining enough, comical defending by both teams at times, Roy was doing his nut with our lot, seemed a bit hacked off with Clint too, though I might have misread that. Crowd were good, considering both the meaningless game and the pretty awful opposition (still, let's hope they can't unload their superstars as Goldilocks and his chum want, so we get them next season too). Away fans weren't too bad, a bit quiet at times even with the Putney End accoustics helping, but who can blame them? On that note, we really must urge the club to move away fans somewhere else so we can have the benefit of the sound echoing out like in the Europa League games.

Wonder if the two spivs will be complaining about our weakened team again?  :010:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.