Scwar

pants baird smalling konchs

riise dic greening davies

demps nevland

Tom

Beautiful and got the job done! We moved into 10th place.  :54:
Fulham for life!

Brede Butter Pudding

Schwarzer - 8 - to be honest had very little to do but in the first half made two decent saves from noble and their CB, but really had a quiet afternoon, nothing he could do about the goals

Pantsil - 7 - he's such a legend, great tackling and good running, still doesn't look 100% sharp but that is completely understandable, I reckon he'll start the final.

Smalling - 7 - did pretty well dealing with Cole who is always going to be a handful, to be honest, apart from the two goals, the defence was pretty flawless, I don't think the Spammers had any chances other than the two they scored from. Smalling made some good challenges and interceptions, solid enough

Baird - 8 - Superb assist for the second goal, I couldn't tell from where i was sitting but apparently his shot was going out for a throw in. Even so really pleased for him, he's got a great pass, a cool head and was really solid, one of the most improved players this season.

Konch - 8 - up and down the wing, the bloke's stamina is immense. Captain today and did himself proud, made some great runs as always

Riise - 7 - First half he was a bit dodge, giving the ball away and not being strong enough. He sometimes comes across to me as being a Nevland-type player, super sub who makes a difference to tiring defences. However, both proved me wrong. First half he was quiet but second half was really effective, some quality skill at one point to get out of trouble near the corner flag and made some great runs, plus his corner deliveries are superb.

Davies - 8 - Great through ball to Demps for the first goal, the lad is becoming more and more confident each match and it showed today, he got a standing ovation and rightly so, had a quality game and he'll be starting in the final.

Dika + Greening - 8 - I seem to be giving a lot of 8s don't I? Dika's solid, adequate replacement for Etuhu and can pass the ball as well, breaking up challenges and spraying the ball, lovely stuff, and the same with Greening, he's passionate in the challenge and broke up a lot of their play, great performance by both the CMs.

Demps - 7 - Well taken goal, lovely finish, and also a great piece of skill in the first half when he hit the bar. A pretty quiet game apart from that I thought but was, again, solid and is always useful

Nevland - 8 - Proved me wrong about being a super sub, his commitment in the third goal to set up Okaka was quality, wouldn't give up and a lovely cross for him. Worked his socks off and some lovely interplay between the forwards and midfield, had a great game.