News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A top ten finish is probably assured now.

Started by ImperialWhite, May 02, 2010, 05:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Like anyone cares, anymore, of course, but we're now 2 pts ahead with a game in hand over Sunderland, in 11th. A top ten finish would still be very nice, Europa cup or no.

Lighthouse

Only if we get at least a point at home against Stoke on Wednesday. I think people should care. We did well today with a shadow side out and West Ham wanting a result. Several players need games to prove themselves and I think in most part we did well.

While the Europa Cup is the biggest game we have played in, fact is we lose and we are back playing a few minutes after that game finishes. So shadow players need time on the pitch and the better they do the better for Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Top ten finish is great and would cap off a wonderful season along with the Europa League Cup! Fulham for the Cup!!!  :54:
Fulham for life!

mrska

We should care about our finishing position really..  i think each place is worth about 50k in prize money!!!!

Oh well  im just happy we've done the spammers..  i was worried we might be flat after Thursday!

Tom

Quote from: mrska on May 02, 2010, 06:17:53 PM
We should care about our finishing position really..  i think each place is worth about 50k in prize money!!!!

Yes we should and I think each spot is worth 750K higher than the previous position.
Fulham for life!

mrska

Quote from: Tom on May 02, 2010, 06:18:58 PM
We should care about our finishing position really..  i think each place is worth about 50k in prize money!!!!

Yes we should and I think each spot is worth 750K higher than the previous position.

OMG is it!!  Thats deffo worth worrying about!!! Weve made 1.5 million this afternoon!

Tom

Quote from: mrska on May 02, 2010, 06:41:54 PM
Quote from: Tom on May 02, 2010, 06:18:58 PM

OMG is it!!  Thats deffo worth worrying about!!! Weve made 1.5 million this afternoon!
Yep, that's what im talking about.
Fulham for life!