more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

360 Degree view of HSV Nordbank Arena

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, May 04, 2010, 05:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

As the anticiaption mounts, I found this beauty

http://www.hamburg-tourism.de/en/sightseeing/hamburg-panorama/panorama-hsh-nordbank-arena/

I think Fulham are at the other end of the stadium from where this was taken, but might be wrong

White Noise

Fulham are on the South Side. Thats the seats in red for those of you watching in black and white -

ImperialWhite

What's the deal with the two blocks of fans stuck out on their own in the East stand? Are they super-duper mega-bucks seats?

AlFayedsChequebook

The question is, if you were a neutral, would the best seats in the house be in the west stand, 18B? :032:

WhiteJC

we were in 14A, B & C for the last game

SHADY1

I took these 10 minutes after the end of the game ...the stadium is superb....

all those travelling a heads up you don't need to buy any tickets for the trains to the stadium on match days your match ticket covers it....
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

cebu

So Hugh Grant will be sitting in 5A? He'd better show up, we've done well when he's attended.

FatFreddysCat

I was most impressed with Wolfsburgs stadium, but Hamburgs looks fecking fantastic. Cant wait till next wednesday. COYWS.

Sector9

those arent the seats that were there last week

SHADY1

Sector9

The ones last week were metal and could fold down, these look like plastic molded types

WhiteJC

Quote from: Sector9 on May 06, 2010, 10:46:47 AM
The ones last week were metal and could fold down, these look like plastic molded types

they were plastic where I was (in the middle section 14B)

SHADY1

So 10 minutes after the game i take a picture but they've switched the seats ... yep sounds very likely...