watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone on the official coaches??

Started by os5889, May 04, 2010, 09:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chez

Oh forgot to say we did stop a couple of times, and most got changed in the toliet area at the service stations and had a spray up and brushed teeth  :011: be warned they charge to enter toilets 50 cent if i remember rightly

finnster01

Ms Chez,

Although I will arrive via the air as I am coming from the US, I thought that was an outstanding and very helpful description of the bus for those who will be taking that.

You are a good fan. :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ScalleysDad

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 05, 2010, 02:20:19 PM
I'm on the unofficial FFC clapped out minibus from Elephant and Castle to Hamburg via Ghent (in Belgium, not Wales).

9 of us brave Black and White warriors will be heading the incursion at 6.30am on tuesday aiming to start destroying the doors to Hamburg at 7.30pm-ish. We've even got a line-up of battle cries to sing along to during the journey.

Including:

Preferred:
•   Anything by AC/DC
•   Anything by Blur
•   Anything by Led Zeppelin
•   Anything by Pink Floyd
•   Anything by The Police

Fromage:
•   The Human League (Don't you want me/MirrorMan/Together in Electric Dreams)
•   Duran Duran – RIO/The Reflex/Hungry Like The Wolf
•   A-Ha – Take On Me
•   Blondie – Heart of Glass
•   Right Said Fred – I'm too Sexy
•   Erm.. any other 80s music.

Let the battle commence!

Get one of the 'yuff' to knock out some "appening" stuff for the entry into Hamburg. You are going to let us down storming the city to the rock steady beat of a bare chested guy claiming to be too sexy for a shirt. Got any Cliff ?

Thanks for the info Chez. I'll bring our Wheels on the Bus video which has a great singalong section. The CI coaches are going to drop theri cargo off at O Reillys. Damn decent of them.

chez

Cheers Mr Finn  :045:

Hope to get to bump into you at Hamburg be a pleasure to meet you  :dft009:

Scalleys Dad... i'm sure that video would go down a treat  :dft012:

BestOfBrede

At last a decent answer - thanks for that Chez - it really does help.

One more question, if I may, please....
What time did you actually arrive in Hamburg? I just wondered how long we can expect to roam about before actually going into the stadium?

Sector9

Quote from: BestOfBrede on May 06, 2010, 08:23:22 AM
At last a decent answer - thanks for that Chez - it really does help.

One more question, if I may, please....
What time did you actually arrive in Hamburg? I just wondered how long we can expect to roam about before actually going into the stadium?

I'm pretty sure they arrived about 1, you probably don't have time to be a tourist but you do have time for a quick pub crawl!

chez

Too be honest BestofBrede i actually didnt look at the time, was just relieved to get off the coach and stretch my little legs, but believe Sector9 has it as near as.

Had plenty of time for food/beverages (alcohol in our case  :dft012:) and to get to the stadium and soak up the atmosphere!

Enjoy!

BestOfBrede

Thanks very much Sector9 & Chez
Maybe see you out there!!

COYSW

mrska

Would anyone else sponsor Fat Fred to Swim to Germany??

os5889

SMG are a load of complete tripe! Still have no idea of an itenary, where I need to be and at what time, when I speak to the company they have said "this afternoon" for the last 4 days!!!

BestOfBrede

This is very poor...
On the email it states:
Following the final whistle, please return immediately to your coach, for return transfer from the
stadium directly back to Calais.

What about watching us lift the cup? or at worst a deserved lap of honour applause !?
Will they actually leave wothout ALL supporters back on board??? :013:

FatFreddysCat

Personaly i'd rather swim to Germany.

Sector9

Quote from: BestOfBrede on May 10, 2010, 08:26:13 AM
This is very poor...
On the email it states:
Following the final whistle, please return immediately to your coach, for return transfer from the
stadium directly back to Calais.

What about watching us lift the cup? or at worst a deserved lap of honour applause !?
Will they actually leave wothout ALL supporters back on board??? :013:

No worries, they won't expect you to! We waited half an hour for a guy on our bus after everyone else was on.

BestOfBrede