News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whats The Most Celebrating You've Done After A Fulham Win?

Started by White Noise, May 04, 2010, 11:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Could you see yourself topping it in The 'Burg? If so, what lengths will your celebrating go to? Can anyone see themselves going missing in The Rhineland for a week or more and then telling work some sort of kidnap story??

jarv

The story goes, in 1967 when Celtic won the European cup, (first brit team to do it), some supporters from Glasgow who went to the match (in Lisbon) just never returned. I suppose they are still celebrating.

Personally, I settled for a few pints after the semi final replay in 1975. I was at the Hillsborough game but could not make it to Maine road.

Burt

Our win in Pompey a couple of years ago.

It was even more momentous that when we won promotion to the premiership... As the season progressed it became a question of "when" rather than "if" so not as much outpouring compared to the Great Escape.

Lighthouse

I have gone missing when we have lost. My work mates used to call it the Fulham Flu. But winning never has the effect of debauchery only losing does.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

The Rock

ron

I went to Heathrow Airport for 7pm on Cup Final day 1975 to.........

.......do a 12 hour night shift. I couldn't have fancied going anywhere exotic on a day like that anyway.

SheffieldWhite

I cried like a baby for at least 30 mins after our great win last Thursday I have seen us win at Northampton.Maine Road, Carlisle, Blackburn, Old Trafford and never shed a tear and then last week my 3 kids phoned me and individually we all cried.I am really embarrassed about this but I have to share it with someone, LB, help me out!

Whiteroom

When we were 1-0 down to Hamburg I promised my friends that I would get my ear pierced if we won. I did. It is embarrassing. Maybe this was not my biggest celebration, but it was certainly my most drastic. My biggest celebration was at the cottage after the Juventus game.

finnster01

I'm not very big into celebrations. Usually it involved a big hug with my estranged daughter at the Cottage. She also came with me to Lithuania and we enjoyed that

This time it looks like I will be doing Hamburg on my own(unless my ex starts behaving and lets my kid travel)

Anyway coming in on Luftwaffe from NYC, going to the game and staying in the Steigenberger and going straight back to NY.

I have no idea what I will do when Murphy will hoist that cup, but I do know it will be emotional. As Mr Vic suggested, I will be bringing a photo of my dad in my pocket. I think I will cry a lot. No, I know I will. :dft004:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

RidgeRider

Murphy's header at Pompey will always be the biggest moment for me. The improbable happened over those last few weeks. The stakes for me were VERY high........not seeing the Whites play again, if we had gone down, we would have not seen them on the telly here for all of last season and possible longer if they didn't make it back to the Prem. It was a great moment and while a win in Hamburg will be, possibly, the greatest winning moment in Fulham history, possibly, nothing compares to the Pompey game.

Teabag

When I got home after we had got through to the cup final I was leaping about and hit the top of the door frame with my head. 10 stitches and a bad headache still couldn't wipe the smile off my face  :005: