watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Deary Me.

Started by sylvain, May 05, 2010, 04:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylvain

http://football.fanhouse.co.uk/2009/07/24/roy-hodgson-needs-to-mastermind-an-early-euro-exit-for-fulham/#cmtForm

- oh dear, oh dear..... still in a job Andy Fifield?  :005:

The photo of Woy in the top right hand corner, agasp at this mans short-sightedness , makes it for me.

The Equalizer

To be fair to him Sylvain, that was a pretty reasonable piece. I was thinking exactly the same thing at the same time. I honestly thought that Europe would be the end of us.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sylvain

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 05, 2010, 04:22:27 PM
To be fair to him Sylvain, that was a pretty reasonable piece. I was thinking exactly the same thing at the same time. I honestly thought that Europe would be the end of us.

I agree... hindsight is a wonderful thing. But still... I found it pretty funny.

The Equalizer

Oh absolutely mate. I'm glad that Roy's the manager and not me, that's for sure!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

It's this bit I particularly love:~

And while the prospect of venturing all the way to the final in Hamburg on May 12 will be enticing, especially for a club with no European pedigree, repeating last season's top-half finish in the Premier League will still be dominating thoughts on the banks of the River Thames.

And yet we seem to be on the cusp of achieving both...