watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I hate stoke

Started by horse1031, May 05, 2010, 09:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

i think i got so sick of watching them hack down our players all game long.  I never once thought they were better than us.  Dempsey got killed all game along with Davies.  What a joke their team is.  i bet they think it is funny how they play and get all the calls.  that isnt football.  I guess it doesnt help that I have been watching really good teams play Fulham the last month...

bigalffc

your dead right horse, stoke and their supporters are mindless morons
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Jimbobob

:dft007:

Agreed the ref was an absolute joke. However we did not play very well I and I wanted a better effort tonight and I could care less about Sunday. They do play thug football and the ref could care less but we did not look very good. Alot of these guys will play next week and I did not like the effort. But regardless ...............COYW's. I wanted that three points for the end of the year.

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

If we don't play with a forward for half a game against a poor side like Stoke then you can't expect us to win. Somehow we have to learn how to pressure these sides.

A great season but still a few questions remain.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

horse1031

agreed the effort wasnt there but they took us out of the game with their bullish tackles.  The ref did not get a handle on it and Dempsey was fed up with the stuff they were getting away with.  it is frustrating watching that for 90 minutes and i am not saying this because we lost.  I would say this if we had won 3-0.

LordNelson

Hopefully we can take/get our revenge against the other red-striped pajama wearing outfit.  God I hate those kits.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Yarden

signed! Awfull team! so boring to watch and they just play ugly.

RidgeRider

I'm sure the boys minds were on the final and not getting hurt. I missed the game so I didn't see the intensity but we are safe so they may just decided not to take any chances.

Tom

Quote from: horse1031 on May 05, 2010, 09:58:47 PM
i think i got so sick of watching them hack down our players all game long.  I never once thought they were better than us.  Dempsey got killed all game along with Davies.  What a joke their team is.  i bet they think it is funny how they play and get all the calls.  that isnt football.  I guess it doesnt help that I have been watching really good teams play Fulham the last month...
You are absolutely right! They are a bunch of thug punks!
Fulham for life!

finnster01

I think they play on the edge but I am not sure if I would say I hate them.

I have been yelled at a few times at the new Britannia stadium before I moved across the pond. In fact, Britannia was a former client of mine.

Their fans could show a little more respect but as a club there are a few worse in the Prem in my book
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Actually to make matters worse Tuncay hand balled it to Etherington to score. Roy is unhappy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Steve_orino

I think that next season they'll replace Hull Sh!tty as that team that's "beneath us" who I can't stand.

As there is still Hull Sh!tty for me to dislike, I can't be bothered with them right now.  Disappointed with the loss but I'd rather beat the other Candy Stripes next Wednesday...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

JBH

They are an absolute disgrace, there only intention last night was to hurt players, Pukeliss should be ashamed for using that ploy against another team, they had no intetion of playing football and all I can say is Im glad that I only have to pay to watch them once a season

Mind you there were helped by a truely woeful refereeing performance from Mr Walton.

I f Duff misses the Final it is down to the thugs in red and white stripes  :014:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I won't go and watch them, last time a nearly got a kicking for jumping in and stopping 5 big Stoke fans(all big bald blokes in their 40's) hassling a dad and his kids,now I don't mind sparking out a muppet of 2 but I'm not going to lose my season ticket for hitting idiots I would'nt wipe my feet on.Dirty nasty team,dirty nasty fans :031:

epsomraver

The daily Star report was the only one i have read that actually says that they went out to hurt the Fulham players and there should have been more cards, red even

Jimpav

I can't say I hate them, although they would be hovering above the relegation zone in a list of my favourite PL teams.

It's a shame that teams that try and play football like Pompey and Burnley are relegated when those such as Blackburn and Stoke hoof and hurt their way to safety.

I'm not in favour of total football and think that there is a place for touch tackles etc but consistent and deliberate foul play is not easy on the eye.

Peabody

I always thought that Walton was one of the better referees but after last night, well he has gone down in my estimation. To those of you who thought Fulham did,nt play very well, do you blame them, we do have a very impotant game next week. Stoke lived up to their reputation last night, they had no intention of playing anything but the man and Fuller is a disgrace to the game.

FFCBadger

Stoke are heavily dependent on Delap's throw-ins, as in reality they are a very poor footballing side, however, Pulis knows this and adopts a thuggish and at times brutal gameplan to 'grind' out results. It's ugly to watch, and in fairness, the Premier League would be a better place without them. Ok, we clearly weren't at our best last night, however, Stoke never deserved a result from the game, and the Ref wasn't in the slightest concerned with the protection of our players. Football's a physical game - and should remain so, but Stoke took this concept too a whole new level, and have done since Pulis arrived at the club.

The way they layed into our players yesterday evening, knowing full-well we had a European final on the back-burner makes there antics last night even more disgusting. Unacceptable really.

Serotonin

Quote from: LordNelson on May 05, 2010, 10:11:44 PM
Hopefully we can take/get our revenge against the other red-striped pajama wearing outfit.  God I hate those kits.

They wore yellow at the cottage last season. We wore navy 3rd kit up there earlier in the season. Yet last night they wear their first kit. Not only is there no consistency there, but seeing as we were all able to tell the difference between the two teams last night, why can't we wear our first choice kit against Atletico? Sorry, woefully off topic. Stoke are thugs. And someone should tell their fans that conga-ing aroud the stand aint funny. Unless youve something to celebrate in which case I'll be first in the conga line at the Nordbank   :003:

finnster01

Quote from: Serotonin on May 06, 2010, 05:46:43 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on May 05, 2010, 10:11:44 PM
Hopefully we can take/get our revenge against the other red-striped pajama wearing outfit.  God I hate those kits.

They wore yellow at the cottage last season. We wore navy 3rd kit up there earlier in the season. Yet last night they wear their first kit. Not only is there no consistency there, but seeing as we were all able to tell the difference between the two teams last night, why can't we wear our first choice kit against Atletico? Sorry, woefully off topic. Stoke are thugs. And someone should tell their fans that conga-ing aroud the stand aint funny. Unless youve something to celebrate in which case I'll be first in the conga line at the Nordbank   :003:
We did the conga when we lost 10-0 to Liverpool at Anfield in 86. Nothing better to do at the time. It was a sh1t day. Well all I know I am going to Hamburg next week, and Liverpool is playing golf.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead