News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Hodgson was probably fully aware that the ref would be useless...

Started by LBNo11, May 05, 2010, 10:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...the ref was a plant to let fouls go in the hope of injuring Fulham players - Mr Hodgson will have guessed that to be the case - the UEFA mafia will be so disappointed more injuries didn't happen so that Fulham don't win the inaugural Europa Cup.

Conspiracy theory of course, but sometimes you wond.......arghhhhh!..... :037:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

I must admit to being fed up with such a simple game being officiated in so many different ways. In the Europa we have no tackles at all from behind. No foot raised. Stoke would have at best had twom players booked for such efforts. Even from week to week within the Prem, one week a penalty for hand ball, next week no foul. One week a foul and a booking, next week no foul at all.

Still Stoke, Hull, Blackburn, Bolton live by rules that set out such play. So good on them for being dull and dirty but fooling the refs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

horse1031

hull and bolton dont seem to be so ogerish though... haha

we usually beat bolton and blackburn though at home.

Oakeshott

I think there is little doubt that Blackburn and Stoke are the two "anti-football" clubs in the Premiership. Bolton, too, until recently but Coyle looks to be changing that.

Peabody

That was daylight robbery aided and abetted by Mr Walton, who throughout the game let Stoke get awy with thuggery. How come he gave them more freekicks than he gave Fulham?