News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

DID ANYONE FLY TO HAMBURG WITH FLIGHT OPTIONS FOR THE SEMI FINAL?

Started by Mags, May 05, 2010, 11:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mags

They were handing out brochures at the end of the semi final game and had a day trip from Gatwick leaving the 12th  and coming back early hours of the 13th?  Given I am struggling to get flights just wondered if anyone had flown with them for the semi final and if so any feedback would be good before I dispense with my hard earne cash - might be of interest to anyone else looking for flights?

chez

Mags

I flew with Vacation Club which i belive is affiliated with Flight Options for the Juventus game, they are very good. Coaches were at airport to drop us into town and you were collected from the ground straight after... we were all given a commerative match badge of the game (which i thought was a real nice touch)

Had friends who went to Hamburg with them and again from those that i know all agreed it was a well organised trip.

I have booked the day trip with them for the final.

LRCN

went with them to wolfsburg and it was good. they forgot to attach the plane tickets to an email but I just emailed them back and I got them in a couple of hours. Apart from that it was very smooth. Except for sitting in the wrong row on the plane, be careful about that  :045:

Mags

Thanks guys - job done then!!

Will doubtless see you at Gatwick Airport bar at a ridiculously early time having a pre match "coffee"

Cheers