watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Positives from last night?

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, May 06, 2010, 09:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

I couldn't make the game due to work, but can anyone who went think of any  positives?

From the brief highlights on the offal I gleaned that Gera looked to have a decent match, nice reverse pass to Dempsey for a good chance.

Another positive was that their goal was not down to shoddy defending but a slice of luck and a slip.

Any others?

WhiteJC

none of our players had their leg broken

LBNo11

...well I'm positive Stoke did the double over us.. :020:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 06, 2010, 10:07:46 AM
...well I'm positive Stoke did the double over us.. :020:

Again from the highlights, that game reeked of Hull last season. Not to worry, we will beat them next year. We have BIGGER things to look forward too!

Fernhurst

Positives from last night:

The Fish pie at Hudsons on Lower Richmond Road.
Treated myself to a new FFC mug from the shop.

Othwise, nothing.......good football in parts (there was only one team trying to play football) but we were pretty toothless without the Bobster and I absolutely hate Pulis and all he stands for.
His team of automaton hardmen, programmed to waste time and kill any head of steam by faking it or foul play (supported by Walton the wizened little bar steward) and Pulis joining in by carrying out a protracted subsitution the one and only time we had a free kick within range of goal.   
I was surprised Brede came out for the second half after being clattered into the hoardings by Fuller. Hope that does not flare up this morning.
Duff flattened and now doubtful for the final.

Pulis IS A PLICK....... my voodoo spell on Hull worked this season..... it would be a blessing next year if Blackburn and Stoke share a similar fate.

One more positive..... Etuhu's child is a cutie......good to see him looking so happy on the post match parade.