News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I know this has been elaborated on in great lengths already but...

Started by finnster01, May 06, 2010, 10:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

I still can't get over the fact that the last English club standing in Europe is Fulham, and in a final on top.

Really makes my heart swell with pride, and whether you will be lucky enough to be there (like I am) or not, that day will live with us forever. Wherever you may be in the world, watching it in a pub or home on a telly or a computer, you will remember that day. It will be one of those rare "where were you when...." moments

We may be a small club, as Jimmy Bullard points out, but there is no way in hell that Hull or a Stoke will ever match our achievements.

I am so proud of our lads, it makes pulling the WHITE shirt on (not that blue abomination) extra special. I will be wearing my old TOFFS cotton 1950'ies Fulham in honour of the Maestro. Fulham has come a very long way. :54:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

blingo

Very well said Sir and straight from the heart aswell. Pride doesn't come any better than that Finny.  :004:

Fernhurst

Hear bloody hear ( great to have you back by the way)

You would have enjoyed the chanting last night Finster.

Que sera sera what ever will be, will be were going to Germany etc etc

Theres only one team in Europe
repeat
repeat

my missues keeps saying "whats that"?? as I wander the house muttering "I can't bloody believe it"

This is our moment...... please let it end in glory and not glorious defeat.

COME ON YOU WONDERFUL WONDERFUL LILLYWHITES

The Equalizer

I've been trying to put the feeling into words, and have so far failed miserably.

All I do when seeing fellow Fulham supporters if give a knowing smile that they're feeling exactly the same way. There has been nothing like this feeling since we won the 1st Division and realised that we were now a serious football team.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

I am bumping this because it deserves a bump.

We are only a week away from history.

COYW!!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

bobby01

Mr Finn, I agree with your thoughts entirely, as i am out of work unexpectedly at the moment i shall be watching on TV and will be so jealous but also happy for all those who are going, still i've seen every home game this year right from the qualifying rounds so i still feel part of it.
In regard to the blue shirts, we played Stoke last night whose only difference in colours  to Atletico were the shorts, so why we cannot play in white astounds me as there was no colour clash.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.