watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hello

Started by CorkedHat, May 06, 2010, 11:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Anything interesting happening over there today?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Jimpav

The blue half of Manchester are learning that £268 million can buy you alot of things but it can't buy you Champions league football.

They are going to be rubbing shoulders with Burnley in the Europa league.

Apart from that, there is nothing more you need to know!

Fernhurst

Nope.... bye bye

Oh some sort a voting thingy going on today.

Still knackered and deflated from last night Oh Corked One...... to think those plicks may finish above us.... sigh

finnster01

Other than having an election over there, I don't think so
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

chez

Hello  :045:

Apart from a ref who was a total disgrace at our game last night, and the fact i received my Europa Cup Final tickets this am :021:.... nothing too exciting here

Lighthouse

Well it is early days but I can tell you I am thinking of having some toast for lunch. Marmalade or chesse is the big quandary. But there is only one way you can go when your this excited and that is the fridge. Or is it the bathroom? I suppose it all depends on the excitement and the reason for it. The Philosopher Albert U Couldntgiveadamn once said ' We are all going to die here' Which turned out to be wrong because he died over there. So I guess it all boils down to a burnt slush all congealed at the bottom of the pan.

Hello and thanks for asking. Bet you wont do that again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CorkedHat

Well the headline news over here - lead stories on both Radio and TV News is that a Melbourne bloke has won the World Snooker Competition. You can't say that we Victorians aren't sports mad.

CorkedHat

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 06, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
Well it is early days but I can tell you I am thinking of having some toast for lunch. Marmalade or chesse is the big quandary. But there is only one way you can go when your this excited and that is the fridge. Or is it the bathroom? I suppose it all depends on the excitement and the reason for it. The Philosopher Albert U Couldntgiveadamn once said ' We are all going to die here' Which turned out to be wrong because he died over there. So I guess it all boils down to a burnt slush all congealed at the bottom of the pan.

Hello and thanks for asking. Bet you wont do that again.

To the contrary Mr Beamer - I found that very interesting. I was particularly interested in you eating chesse. Is that anything like eating draughts?

Lighthouse

CH said - To the contrary Mr Beamer - I found that very interesting. I was particularly interested in you eating chesse. Is that anything like eating draughts

Well Chesse is of coarse a French effeminate cheese that is exported over to the UK and re packaged in the Northern Districts of the North somewhere and goes under the trade name
'Yer Big Jesse'.

Draughts on the other hand is best eaten by an open door.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope