watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I cannot believe this

Started by CorkedHat, May 06, 2010, 11:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

David Sullivan has again predicted that one of the very big clubs will go out of existence after revealing to Soccernet that the Hammers were 10 days away from going into administration in January. It follows reports that Kieron Dyer earns a staggering £83,000-a-week
83 grand a week for him - the world has gone absolutely mad. I can't believe it.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Jimpav

£83k a week is crazy money for any player but for Kieron Dyer is daft! Even at his peak he was not worth anywhere near that amount.

Makes Bullards wage demands look quite modest.

finnster01

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 06, 2010, 11:29:50 AM
David Sullivan has again predicted that one of the very big clubs will go out of existence after revealing to Soccernet that the Hammers were 10 days away from going into administration in January. It follows reports that Kieron Dyer earns a staggering £83,000-a-week
83 grand a week for him - the world has gone absolutely mad. I can't believe it.
Most people don't make that in a year.

Kieron Dyer? Please...

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

blingo

in excess of 90% Finny. It's only bank cosultants that do lol lol lol lol lol

Burt

Wages in the prem are an absolute farce.

They bear no relation to the work they do and value they provide relative to the rest of the great working public.

Particularly when you read "days in the life" profiles of the likes of Rio Ferdinand, who so far as I could tell spent more time on his PS3 than doing anything else.

CorkedHat

Well I've chalked up over 300 posts so with that I shall have an early night.
I got up early to listen to Gentleman Jim commentating on the Stoke game and what a waste of time that was. But now I'm knackered so I'm off quicker than a bride's nightie.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

You get the owners you deserve,we have MAF,they have a bloke that looks like Clive Sinclair and another who dresses like he wants to be in East 17,justice is a wonderful thing :005: