watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Road To Hamburg Caption Competition

Started by White Noise, May 06, 2010, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

In the latest episode of "Fulham's Got Talent", Brede Hangeland unveils his penchant for ventriloquism.  Will Brede and his sidekick Bobby impress the juding panel of Roy, Ray and Mike enough to earn a place in the Final?  Find out next Wednesday at 7.30 on channel 5...

Lighthouse

The Excorcism was only half successful. The Grumpy Bad Tempered Spirit left BZ only to enter Clint.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

"That is not juice in my bottle, I am having a nice screwdriver with my mate Brede which is why I am grinning like nobody's business"
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

Bobby was estactic that Brede had kept his promise to allow him to visit the worlds largest model railway again.

http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/

mrska

Quote from: The Doctor on May 06, 2010, 12:19:21 PM
In the latest episode of "Fulham's Got Talent", Brede Hangeland unveils his penchant for ventriloquism.  Will Brede and his sidekick Bobby impress the juding panel of Roy, Ray and Mike enough to earn a place in the Final?  Find out next Wednesday at 7.30 on channel 5...

Brilliant Doctor!

mrska

Brede " That boy Clint Dempsey......  aint gonna nick your place awww Bobby Zamora..."

LBNo11

...Brede and Bobby advertise the latest Fulham merchandise, available November 2012...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Brede "Who was that other double act that did road to films?, you do look like Bob Hope!

bobby01

Listen, their singing Bobby for Hangeland?
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

SHADY1

See Bobby I told you if you stopped calling them wankers they'd sing your name !!!  :005:

I wish i could find a post on the old official site when everyone was moaning about bobby I said he'd be top scorer this season everyone would be singing his name and he'd do a lap of honour with JP ... most laughed
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

ron

"You should've had a Jimmy before you got on the coach Bob. Now just chuck the bottle away when that photographer looks away...."

JBH

"Hey Bobby, I wonder what that Shirley Temple look-a-like up at Hull City is thinking now eh?"

LRCN

Quote from: SHADY1 on May 06, 2010, 05:33:21 PM
See Bobby I told you if you stopped calling them wankers they'd sing your name !!!  :005:

I wish i could find a post on the old official site when everyone was moaning about bobby I said he'd be top scorer this season everyone would be singing his name and he'd do a lap of honour with JP ... most laughed

I would also like to remind admin that back in september I said we shouldn't sell bobby because he has the potential to score 20 goals in a season and I don't want him doing it for someone else. scotty said that he'd never do it.
:54:

mccscratch

"We are two Wild and Crazy Guys!!!"
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Tom

Stoke? What a bunch of ass clowns! With that sh!t performance tonight we need to open a can of whoop ass in Hamburg on Wednesday!!!   :54:
Fulham for life!