watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Advert on Five for the Final

Started by mrska, May 06, 2010, 02:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Just seen it..  made me tingle..  Starts with the words "Fulham have shocked the football world by beating some of the biggest teams in Europe"

Cut to a few shots of Clints chip and Zamora's wonder strike...

Then abit on some team called  Madrid..

Starts at 6.30...  so an hour and a half of build up!  Nice1

Lighthouse

Sadly I will have to watch it through a snow storm as I cannot pick up much of a picture. Don't think one can pick it via the net like ITV 4. At least it's on live.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrska

Cant you buy Freeview, Lighthouse..  you will get it crystal clear, plus loads more channels.  You can pick up a box for abot 20 notes...

Lighthouse

Quote from: mrska on May 06, 2010, 02:35:59 PM
Cant you buy Freeview, Lighthouse..  you will get it crystal clear, plus loads more channels.  You can pick up a box for abot 20 notes...

Have Freeview but according to the experts we are the last to actually pick it up, unless we pay for Cable or Dish etc. Although I do pickup the Digital Radio through the tv and a the odd tv  like Parliament and CBBs. Something else for me to complain about.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrska

Aww mate..  what a gutter...  you can always come to Woking and watch it with me!

The Equalizer

I'm not sure how I'll be able to pick it up on Wi-Fi from my laptop.

But having said that, I'll be sitting in a football stadium in Germany watching a football match so am not sure if they'll even have Wi-Fi!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FC Silver Fox

ooh, he can be a right bar steward that Eq. The last time he went to a Fulham match in Germany, there were all sorts of stories of Airfix and Eq getting up to mischief in a transvestite bar. God knows what he'll get up to in Hamburg.

My first sentence is only there because I'm as jealous as hell. I'll be up the hills behind St Tropez with no internet access and hoping that a French TV channel is carrying the match.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Airfix

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 06, 2010, 02:51:44 PM
Quote from: mrska on May 06, 2010, 02:35:59 PM

Have Freeview but according to the experts we are the last to actually pick it up, unless we pay for Cable or Dish etc. Although I do pickup the Digital Radio through the tv and a the odd tv  like Parliament and CBBs. Something else for me to complain about.

Worth checking your Co-ax cable.  I did that for my Mum and she got all the channels.  Before, she had only about 8.  I just stripped down the plugs and tidied the whole thing up.  Made a huge difference.

Also, if you are running the STB through any other item (VCR etc) take it out and run it directly to the TV.  That'll boost the signal too.

FC Silver Fox

Well, butter his butt and call him a biscuit. Note that Airfix made no reference to that funny bar in Berlin when he was there for the Hertha Berlin match.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.