watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa League 2010/2011....

Started by elcartero, May 07, 2010, 01:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elcartero

...Assuming FFC are successful in Hamburg and qualify for the next Europa League will they bypass the group stage and go straight into the knockout stage?

Incidentally, current best odds 13/5 at bwin.com

Lighthouse

The big question is if we don't win then we will enter via the Fair Play and will be involved with the Prem rounds which start the morning after the final. Well ok not that early but we really cannot cope with as many games again without a break. The Europa starts before the World Cup ends.

I presume if we win we will do a Shaktar and come in after the group stages.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/173712/Fulham-waiting-on-UEFA-tables
FULHAM WAITING ON UEFA TABLES
FULHAM will find out on Monday if they are guaranteed European competition again next season – when UEFA publish their Fair Play tables.

The top three nations are entitled to enter representatives in the Europa League and insiders say England are well-placed to claim one of the spots.

With one match to play, Fulham – in third place overall in the Premier League fair play table – cannot be caught by anybody who has not already qualified for Europe.

Should they beat Atletico Madrid on Wednesday in the Europa League final they will qualify as holders.

What is more, they would enter at the group stage in September rather than with the first qualifying round on July 1 – 10 days before this season finishes with the World Cup final.

If Roy Hodgson does lift the trophy, the fair play place will pass to Burnley thanks to their respect to opponents as well as their red and yellow card tally.

If there was a "respect for the media" award, Burnley would also be highly placed. Reporters will have a "champagne breakfast" for the final Friday press conference with Brian Laws today – Turf Moor style, with bacon butties and hash browns.