watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Russia-Fulham

Started by robert, May 09, 2010, 10:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert

Just Joined,born and bred in London but now a permanent resident of Petersburg Russia.! am 50 years old and hate dealing with computers but hope fellow FFC fans will get this Message.
In short,I have booked my flighta  from Russia to Hamburg and will arrive Hamburg Airport on the 12th at 8am via Riga.I don't have a ticket.Can anyone help?Ican meet you at the airport,wherever or would appreciate any advice.My address is [email protected]
I will only pay face value not more from a tout even if they claim to be Fulham supporters-I'd prefer a friendly German than a tout!!
Anyway,thanks for your time,consideration and any advice to can give me.
Regards.
Robert.

ScalleysDad

Welcome to the board. I thought I'd get in first and welcome you also to "The blame it on the keyboard, mouse, spilt coffee Union".
There would seem to be the odd ticket flying about and I suspect in due course some of the youing uns will be offering guidance. Hope to see you there.................... 

robert

Thank you so much!I'm sitting here in Russia at the moment thinking that all I am doing is talking to myself-It really is a relief to know I'm not insane apart from being a FULHAM supporter.Hope we meet at the final.Thanks again.

os5889

Welcome on board, Im sure more Fulham fans will be having ticketless treks, I wouldnt worry too much until about an hour before kick off, it seems usually a ticket or two comes up every day, we dont condone overpricing on here so keep an eye out and you might get lucky!

FC Silver Fox

Welcome aboard, Robert, especially as you are an ex-pat.  I look forward to reading your posts.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

leonffc

Welcome aboard Robertski.

There is a thread in the above sections (darker blue) for people buying and selling tickets. There are a few about and all face value so keep a close eye on there and good luck

Tom

Welcome Robert! This is a great board and you will love it!!!
Fulham for life!

White Noise

Welcome to FoF Robert its good to see you here.

You are now officially our man in The USSR! Its a big catchment area but I am sure you can cope! :54:

What is the time difference there? Are you about 4 hours ahead of London time?

What era did you start supporting Fulham in?

FatFreddysCat

There is also a Russian supporters forum somewhere as well.

White Noise

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 10, 2010, 10:30:22 AM

And here is the very link -  :54:

http://www.fulham-fc.ru/

robert

Thanks for all the welcoming notices.Pleased to say it looks like I have a ticket for the match via a friendly German and even slightly below face value.I did a lot of work  eventually obtaining this and my advice is that prices seem to be coming down all the time.
Anyway,I begin my long journey from Russia tomorrow and I'm sure I won't have too much trouble starting a Russia-Fulham supporters club given that we will be European cup winners and Russians will come to dislike all the money one of their own has wasted on that blue rubbish down the road from us!

Lighthouse

Have a good time Robert and welcome. I was in Moscow and St Petersburg during Gorbys time and loved the place and people especially Moscow. But a lot has happened since then to Russia and Fulham and no doubt things are a fair bit different.

Enjoy the final.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

robert

Sorry,got your posts just after I'd done mine-Glad to hear there is already a Russian Fulham supporter group though they are thousands of miles away-I'm in Petersburg,3 hours time difference and a FFC fan from 1969-70.
Finally, for what it's worth to anyone go over to Hamburg even if you don't have a ticket now-I'm certain you'll get one at a good price.

Pata

Quote from: White Noise on May 10, 2010, 10:31:52 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 10, 2010, 10:30:22 AM

And here is the very link -  :54:

http://www.fulham-fc.ru/

I think that was started by a couple of kids only recently after they decided to start supporting Fulham last Autumn, if I am not mistaken.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse