watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great news Ash cloud is going.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 10, 2010, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

All European Airports will be open later today  :54:. Now just dont bloodly start again you bastard  :014: . I'm setting off by car at 10.30pm tonight.

Tom

Have a safe drive and trip Freddy! Bring us home the Cup!!!  :54:
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Cheers mate. on the down side it's meant to be pissing down wednesday in Hamburg  :dft006: .

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 10, 2010, 08:18:51 AM
Cheers mate. on the down side it's meant to be pissing down wednesday in Hamburg  :dft006: .
That's no good. Let's all pray for clear skies on Wednesday night.
Fulham for life!

The Doctor

For what its worth you'll probably hear a lot about the ash cloud over the next few days, and knowing our media it will be the usual sensationalist nonsense.

At the moment the meteorological charts are indicating that the cloud will get dragged over the north Atlantic, so there'll still be some disruption to transatlantic flights.  As the week wears on it seems that there's a chance that Ireland and northern Scotland will be affected so you might hear of some closures there.  But at the moment, its looking like the airspace over southern England should remain open.

It doesn't seem that the volcano is going to pack in any time soon.  Apparently its activity is intensifying so there will be ash swirling around for a while yet

os5889

Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio! Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio! Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

Jacob

Excellent news to a degree. My flight has to navigate the Atlantic to get me to Hamburg!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 10, 2010, 08:10:29 AM
All European Airports will be open later today  :54:. Now just dont bloodly start again you bastard  :014: . I'm setting off by car at 10.30pm tonight.
[/quote

I thought you were swimming it, breast stroke to be specific. What a let down. I'd better ring the Japanese whaler and find another way to fund my trip !

SHADY1

Freddie see you at the Commadore ...  :beer:
I've just been on the BA site all flights including  Germany have gone off without any issues so fingers crossed for tomorrow.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

see you at the commadore as long as they dont remember Jays desacration of the room last time  :002: . I was panicking last night hearing Roy going on about postponerments but i'm 100% it's going to be on now  :54:  :54: