Main Menu

*****Extra Ticket Allocation For Final*******

Started by White Noise, May 10, 2010, 10:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Final Ticket Allocation

Monday 10th May 2010

Fulham FC News

The Club is delighted to inform supporters that it has now received another very limited allocation of tickets for the Final over the weekend and this limited allocation is now on sale to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to secure a ticket for the Final. There are a limited amount of tickets in certain categories (majority in Category 1) so please keep this in mind when booking.

You can purchase your ticket by calling, or visiting, the Ticket Office at Craven Cottage. Please note, tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis, one per Season Ticket Holder and all tickets must be purchased and collected from the Fulham FC Ticket Office at Craven Cottage no later than 5pm Tuesday 11th May.  Due to limited phone lines we strongly recommend supporters buy their tickets in person.

How to book:
To book your ticket for the UEFA Europa League Final, call 0870 442 1234 (option 3) or visit the Ticket Office at Craven Cottage in person (preferred) by 5pm Tuesday 11th May.

Travel Options
There are still a limited amount of places left of the Fulham Flyer Daytrip to Hamburg and you can book  your spot on the flight online| or by calling Thomson Sport on 0845 121 2018.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/May/FinalTicketUpdate.aspx#ixzz0nWCRVRjv

FatFreddysCat

It would be rather embarrasing if we didn't sell them now after all the moaning that went onbefore hand.

os5889

FFC on facebook says its 500 extra tickets so I would be suprised if they didnt shift them

FatFreddysCat

Yeah but i think everyone who was really serious about going has got tickets now, i'm sure most moaners were just making out they was gutted, but it gave them the excuse of saying" i wouid have gone but i couldn't get a ticket" .

SHADY1

Disgusted its not open to members as well  .... thats a fecking disgrace  ....  :046:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Abbotsbury White

Feeling a bit gutted really,panicked when all the tickets went and thought I was being clever buying from german ebay,paid 100 euro for the £75 ones in neutral areas so thought I had a good deal,now I've seen them on FFC boards for £50 in fulham end and now this,patience has never been a virtue of mine..
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

SHADY1

I made my comment and have just had an e-mail saying tickets NOW available to members...
Are they being fair or just had no interest from season ticket holders ... I recon the later...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Dugliss

Call me cynical but I reckon the latter too....