News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle annonce they wont be strengthening the squad.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 10, 2010, 11:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

No money to spend this season   . "straight back down, straight back down"  :038:

White Noise

They reckon they made a loss of £32 million last season and £37.5 million this season. Ashley has spent £300 million getting the club its current lowly position.

Their stated objective is to get the club breaking even within 5 years!!!! 5 years??

They will average 50k gates next season and not spend a penny on players and yet they still can't break even. How does that work??

WhiteJC

I thought they were going to sign Hu££ard?  :005:

jarv

Don't believe it. I would imagine the back line will be strenghtened. They have prem. experience in midfield but will still be in the bottom 6 I reckon.

flynny

they have such a large wage bill smith (judas scum) is on £65000 or something outrageous like that you have butt and the yob barton on 50000 or close they indeed are going to find it very hard to compete with the shower they have no wonder no one bought the club its a club with high expectation for no reason what so ever just because 50000 turn up they should do well thats idiotic at best. i hope cardiff come up its good to share the premiership around different clubs and a good night out