watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No additional Europa League place for England via the Fair Play League

Started by NorthernWhite, May 10, 2010, 01:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Guess that means we have to win it for Europe again next year!

England dropped down to 7th in the end with Sweden, Denmark and Finland getting the 3 places. The final table below:-

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Respect/01/48/66/48/1486648_DOWNLOAD.pdf

LRCN

Bollocks. on the other hand, burnley won't be able to represent england in europe next year.

ImperialWhite

Could be a blessing in disguise. I've LOVED Europe this season, but for the sake of our players I don't think getting into Europe in the first round would be a good thing. It would mean playing matches as soon as the World Cup finishes. Players like Schwarz and Demps would be knackered.

Dempsey would basically have to play football for 2 years without rest! (Confederations cup summer 2009 to May 2011).

Let's win and take our place in the group stages!

finnster01

Why are always these Scandinavian countries always on top in the fair play league?

What happened to the Jan Mollby's, Gravesen's, and that other bold hard-ass from Denmark I can't remember the name of (Tossing or something like that)? Have each country all of sudden mandated anger management for their players?

In any event, dropping from 3rd to 7th in about 3 month's is pretty shocking to me actually. It is not like we had Millwall vs West Ham every week. I just don't get it.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...well this confirms it, this European campaign is the best that it gets for some time: I sincerely hope that Fulham fans are understanding and don't expect the club to be in Europe on a regular basis...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

:012:  But still hopefully Wednesday night we can say screw you UEFA and your scandinavian love in! We are Fulham and we are here to stay!

jarv

That's fine. History rarely repeats itself so focus on a top half finish next season will be fine by me. Personally, I think the goal must be to improve the away form, maybe 5 wins next season.

mccscratch

Quote from: finnster01 on May 10, 2010, 01:56:29 PM
Why are always these Scandinavian countries always on top in the fair play league?

What happened to the Jan Mollby's, Gravesen's, and that other bold hard-ass from Denmark I can't remember the name of (Tossing or something like that)? Have each country all of sudden mandated anger management for their players?

In any event, dropping from 3rd to 7th in about 3 month's is pretty shocking to me actually. It is not like we had Millwall vs West Ham every week. I just don't get it.

Hey Finnster... I think you were thinking of Stig Tofting...

Just look at this guy...no way he ever plays "Fair".. haha

http://www.940.it/blog/www.940.it/blog/foto/tofting2.jpg
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

finnster01

Quote from: mccscratch on May 10, 2010, 04:08:12 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on May 10, 2010, 01:56:29 PM

Hey Finnster... I think you were thinking of Stig Tofting...

Just look at this guy...no way he ever plays "Fair".. haha

http://www.940.it/blog/www.940.it/blog/foto/tofting2.jpg
That is indeed the "fine" gentleman I was thinking of
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead