watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky Sports Poll: Zamora unluckiest to miss out on the England squad

Started by Jimbobob, May 12, 2010, 04:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

It sucks that he will miss out on the world cup but it is more important to get him healthy for next season. Bobby, good luck in the final today and take care of yourself in the off-season and get healthy! Bring home the Cup for us Bobby!!!  :54:
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on May 12, 2010, 07:49:41 AM
It sucks that he will miss out on the world cup but it is more important to get him healthy for next season. Bobby, good luck in the final today and take care of yourself in the off-season and get healthy! Bring home the Cup for us Bobby!!!  :54:
Thanks for the reply. I am so sick with pain I am going to work out and try to make it go away. To Bobby maybe it was his fitness...certainly not his play that got him left off. I am so sad I hope the gym helps. Thanks for the reply. I am so so sad. I wanted them to win so bad. Mainly for all you guys in England and this site. I am so sick of Fulhamish outcomes. I am Fullam here in the states and I really hate the attitude. But it does happen alot. God Bless all you real fans. I am sick the most for you true fans!! :sir_roy: :beer: :sir_roy:
Jimbobob
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Rupert

Jimbobob,

chin up, lad, no need to be sick or sorry, be proud. We are Fulham, all of us.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Rupert on May 12, 2010, 11:44:20 PM
Jimbobob,

chin up, lad, no need to be sick or sorry, be proud. We are Fulham, all of us.

:doh:
Thanks brother. I guess I just didn't realize how sad I would be if we lost. It has caught me worst than I thought it would. That is a very nice and kind message my friend. It means a lot.
I wanted those guys to hold up that trophy. I will keep the chin up my man! And drink some more I guess! :beer:
Thanks again...........jimbobob