watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WE ARE STILL PROUD OF YOU

Started by Lighthouse, May 12, 2010, 10:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

WHAT A TEAM AND WHAT A SIDE. NO DISGRACE. WE WERE OUT ON OUR FEET AND BATTLED HARD. BAD LUCK AND WE ARE ALWAYS FULHAM WITH PRIDE
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

PaulUMD

It was coming.  We lost to a better side.  But that's just a terrible way to do it.

cebu

Defeated but not disgraced. We've every reason to be proud of our team.

Jimbobob

:dft006:
Gutted beyond imagination. I love those guys so.
More to the point I love you TRUE FANS in London. I feel so bad, I am sick ... but I feel worse for you. I love you all so much and I wanted this win for you. I am so sad.. God bless you that go to the matches, buy the tickets, buy the gear. Do what you do there. I am crying like a baby right now because I love FULHAM and you true fans so much! I love you all so much and there is nothing I can do for this pain. COYW ..........I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!

:sir_roy: :sir_roy: :sir_roy:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

LBNo11

+1 :012: :041: :dft004:  :002:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FFCOutpostCommander

Gutted but proud as HEII of the grit shown by a wonderfull group of players, managers, and fans. We will be back!!!!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

mrska

So proud... What an effort..Have a rest now boys.. and come back strong next season...

Tears of pride here... You were brilliant!

blingo

i feel sick but proud. It's a bitter pill to swallow but it cudda gon either way. Unfortunately on the night it went their way but they were not the better side.

As long as i live i will be a fulham man. Gutted but PROUD.

LBNo11

...I agree with blingo, they were NOT a better side, not in spirit, that's for sure. One man made the difference tonight, he took the goals well and deserved them - AM were fast and tricky and exposed our lack of pace - but they were not better than us as a team - we should copyright the word 'team' - players, manager, CEO, Chairman and fans we are better than anyone - anyone...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Whiteroom

I agree with you blingo. They were not the better side. This one is very very hard to take.

Oakeshott

A truly magnificent effort all round. AM were the better team for the first thirty minutes but for much of the rest of the game we were the better side and as has been commented the game could have gone either way. What a shame Bobby wasn't fully fit - once he went off, we lost the capacity to hold the ball up front.

We have come out of the game, and the competition, with great credit, and now most of the squad have the chance for a well deserved break and, hopefully, all will return fit and well for the next Premiership season.

A season we'll never forget.

Hopefully we can make progress with the MAF flag over the Summer and see it unveiled at the first game next season.

Steve_orino

I'm Proud.

Proud of this Club that I follow.  Proud of the Chairman and upper-management.  Proud of the Manager and the Coaching Staff.  Proud of the First Squad, Reserves, and Academy.  Proud of the way we play the game.  

Proud of the Fans!  COYWs!  
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

at work in bits,the guys I work with let my skiev off and watch the game,still proud,still Fulham,and you know what?
I STILL BELIEVE! :clap_hands:

DevonFFC

Every one of those players plated with there hearts on there sleeves and just went to show what our club is built on. Passion. Pride. Grit. Love. I could not be prouder it drew a tear to my eye when Davies had his interview but it just summed up how gracious we are and that if more players acted like our boys football would have a hole new respect.

Fulham 4 life.

HatterDon

WE
           ARE
                      FULHAM!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

The tears... What an amazing experience and journey. I've had the most amazing trip with a great bunch of people, but I feel like I've had my soul torn out through my wrong-un. Joy, grief, hope and despair all wrapped into one half drunk and very tired package.

Anyone for Blackburn away next season? ;)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

jarv

Devastated. In 1975 I shed a tear at Wembley but nothing will ever come close to this again. I have never experienced a game like it and probably never will again.  Agree with earlier comments, they were not better. Fulham had them on the rack for the second half, unfortunately without BZ on the pitch and later DD.

Next season looks great, can't wait.

LRCN

well it was good lads, gutted that all we can say is 'what if... bobby was fit... duff was fit... geras first touch was better... aguero hadn't scuffed his shot'.
really loving horrible feeling this. didn't cry but I wanted to smash everything around me made of glass.

VB

Sick as a parrot (tears) but proud as punch(tears)
the misses is most upset after i chucked my FFC baseball cap at the TV when they scored the 2nd......
MISSED, hit the vase which fell onto the back of the telly... and blew it up!
we all scrambled to the bedroom tv only to see the ref blow the final whistle (more tears)

it hurts but I'll (we will) get over it.

FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

MrCheviot

Tip your cap to AM, it was a hard fought contest to be sure, and it was decided by a quality goal. If that's what it takes to beat our super Fulham side, then SO BE IT.

Proud only begins to describe my affection for our football club.

Fulham 'til I die.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"